Heavyweight Fast & Vast Autoflower CFL Grow

I'm sorry, I didnt notice anyone had posted here and it didnt send me an email to let me know anyone had.

I let the plant go for about 70 days yes, from start to finish when I cut her down. I'm not really sure about the weight, because I dont have anything to weigh it with. It did make a lot though, in fact I still have a lot of it left. I'm not really a big smoker, I just like to have a few hits at night time to relax. So it has lasted me a long time.

One thing I noticed of course, the longer you let this stuff sit the stronger it gets, and I mean really strong too. I understand the meaning of "couch lock" now. I had never heard that term before.

This home grown stuff is really new to me. I'm on my 3rd grow now, so I feel like I know a little, but I'm still learning new stuff everyday from the pro's here.

:passitleft:

im actually looking for a srong and huge yielder auto, and i guess one is this strain and the other is think different. nice grow, grats!

Nice grow Bud. How big was your container? Did you do soil? I'm growing 2 Fast and Vast now and they are more than large, 53 days old. #2 is over 3' tall and very bushy. Noticed her first pistil today. Number One looks to finish early next week, but #2 looks like a couple weeks longer. Both popped same day. I'm doing GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste schedule. Drink a gallon of nutes a day. Went away for 3 nights and drought almost killed #1, almost. They are both doing great. I'll post photos on Peyton and Pals thread again soon.
Congrats on your grow! Thanks for the strain review!

WJ

I'm growing the same strain. Seems to be a good one for beginners! Here is a bud at day 34.

Fast_Vast_-_35_Days_Old.JPG

I'm growing the same strain. Seems to be a good one for beginners! Here is a bud at day 34.

OldHippyMan and nobodyuknow, it is unbelieveable how my Fast and Vast has grown. Plant #1 was harvested 59 days from seed popping out of a root riot plug on Oct 19th. Got about 4 ozs. My number 2 plant is now 104 days old. She has started flowering, but is not as far along as yours, as I see in your picture.

She is 5'3" tall. And she fills my grow area that is about 4'x4'. She looks like an outdoor shrub. Picture is after a heavy defol and is about a week old. She is in hempy, 100% perlite. She drinks a little over a gallon per day of the GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste schedule with 5ml of CaliMagic per gallon. She is under a MarsHydro Mars II 900 Watt LED. Light is over 6' high now. I wanted to answer your post and it is too late to take a photo. These photos are 10 days old. Sorry they are such bad photos. I'll try to do photos tomorrow.

Your buds looked great nobodyuknow. I know what Fast and Vast Auto tastes like and when you say potent, you ain't kidding. I have 3 beans left and I plan on growing them outside in the spring.

Full view - 59" tall - at 94 days old, today She's 104 days old.
Full_view5.jpg

Folding tape measure shows thickness of trunk.
trunk7.jpg

:geek:
WJ

naw its two lights, one is a Mars II 700 and the other is a DS 100 by advance led. both together is 480w. The DS was my first light and I didn't like how it performed then I upgraded to a 96 x3 Reflector and both of those together was getting me a little better results so I decided to upgrade again with the mars. Since I wasn't to thrilled with the DS I figured it would work better with the mars and the reflector would be better on its own vegging babies

I have a Mars II 700 and a Mars II 900 watt. I started my winter veggies under three 250 actual watt CFLs. I got a Mars II 700 to try growing medicine after I tried a DWC with one of my veggie CFLs but couldn't keep rez temps under 90 degrees F. So After one nice grow I was lucky to find a three month old Mars II 900 for $200. I have a Fast and Vast Auto that isn't growing like her sister did. I harvested her sister Oct 21st and this one is still growing and starting to flower, about 2 weeks. She is 5' 3" tall, her sister was just over 3" tall. And she is now 104 days old. She grew exactly like her sister until flowering. Heavyweight says seed to harvest is 60 days. But that 900 watter is doing very well with this monster. Hope she'll be ready by Christmas. I'm tired of this big plant.

WJ

@wildjim - a 900 for less than 200$... boy that was a good price. congrats on the win... :bravo: I'm hoping to be able to harvest a week of so before xmas too. I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna run a couple of auto's next then a sativa or the other way around.

very nice buds

WOW wildjim... that's quite a plant.

:high-five:

Wow that's real pretty...impressive

raziel819, I just fell into it. Medical grower passed away and his sister offered me the deal. Couldn't say no. I didn't know him, just his sister.

Thanks Grow Hydro. It is too big and it will get bigger as her buds grow. I am worried she might not make it in the small area, yea right, she is in. I'm a noob and I don't know how to cut her 1/2" to 5/8" branches to thin her out. She is not acting like an auto so I don't know. She is about 10-14 days into flower. I don't know how much longer she will be.

Thanks OldHippyMan. Used to go to OC when I was a lad. Got your laws changed, that is so kool. Can you legally grow? I heard on the news that the new congress was going to go after the states that have "legalized" cannabis for any reason. The news report was initially about the new law changes in DC laws. Have you heard anything in the TV local statewide news?

Good growing to all and Happy Hempy Days!

WJ

Wow that's real pretty...impressive

Sorry, I was replying to this post GrowHydro1454. I'm crying inside about her. She is just too large for her area. 4'x4' should be large enough for a couple plants. I had another with her that harvested at 58-59 days. Both popped same hour almost. Came from reputable seedbank in retail package. Should be same seeds. Got package of 5. I've never had a "bag seed" and the only other seed is in a baggie from the bank, different order. Has to be pheno expression and might be these are F1 seeds. I don't know.

I like to think this one is pissed and just wants to be the biggest girl. Good thing I got the first one out of there. They were both the same size when the first one left. Lived side by side forever. Leaves intertwined and all. One thing for sure, that Mars II 900 watt light is getting deep into the canopy, it has to. I'm taking leaves daily and the next day you can't tell. The picture here a page back looks nothing like her today. I'll try to get a couple photos at light out and use a aa battery for comparison. No full size b*c lighter here. The difference is amazing. I'll never be able to get her thru the door to take photos for something like POTM. Unfortunately. She really thinks she is outside. That must be what it is. The light...

WJ

Back
Top Bottom