Minimalist Grow w/1 85 watt cfl bulb & no ventillation

013541.JPG

012565.JPG

011634.JPG

:Namaste:

Hey Tric, Yeh the dirt is easy and you just need 5 gal. buckets w/lids. I have worked and have friends in restaurant`s and the pickle buckets have a O-ring in the lid. So after 3-4 days just flip it over and the " juices " don't run out. Just keep flipping back and forth over 4 -6 weeks and then find some worms or go to a bait shop. It is like $5.00 for some jumbo night crawlers and throw them in. After 8 weeks stick them in a shed till you need it. It`s dirt, an 'it like it will spoil!! The pond scum / allege is AWSOME!! Better then chicken shit and WILL NOT BURN your plants!!! Plus all the micro / snail / organic life in it a major A++!! It is pure organic nitrogen. Next to the Perlite, I included a pic of what I believe is a real boost that is the charcoal nuggets. I don't have "scientific proof" but as A ADDED medium to lighten soil ( it floats by itself ) plus as it brakes down. What happens after a forest fire... all new life came from the coal`s!! ( THE PHOENIX ) It is all common sense shit or a mad scientist that gets really stoned!!
It is all trial and error and I trashed a lot of plants so I DO KNOW what don't work. First smoked at 13 and I will be 49 in November. So even a bad habit will teach you a few things over time!! Any Q/A`s just ask. I am working on a flower pot for small apartments, when I draw it out and show it. YOU will shit. it is so stupidly simple but effective. I can wait to show it and a hint is the plant grows down instead of up. Not like that weird tomato thingy!! You need a good imagination for this one but it will work. Instead of raising the lights as plant extends, it is designed to lower plant ( you start it 6 or 8 feet off the ground ) and maintain a set inch gap from the light source. And if the plant needs about 3 gallons of soil to complete growth cycle. Using 4 inch diameter PVC pipe sections and elbows to build a stair case. Have you ever seen the maintenance stairs in a high rise building, that is the concept. So you lower the plant one foot and add an elbow and one foot section of pipe. So you adjust the length of pipe and you fill it with fresh dirt so roots can expand and you have all the goodies She wants. Gravity will allow it to drain so no root rot and you can keep her feed properly with out the use of a lot of bottled nuit`s. And as she goes from veg to full on flower the soil mix on the next "stage of pipe" can have more potassium and less nitrogen. You have control over what the plant gets to live on!! I said it the last time I may be crazy, but I do grow REALLY GOOD POT!! PEACE and enjoy, life is to fuck`in short to take to serious!!

:420:

Do you have pictures of the plant from during the veg state? Did you do this from 12/12 from seed?

How soon after it started budding did you put them outside?

I'd like to know more about the specific details of this grow because if this is true I would like to replicate the results.

Thanks

I grew indoors to the end for the plant that finished when you sent me this, I'm all outside now, until Oct/Nov. More pics in my blog, it's not consistent like a real journal. Here's the plant pics I have of the indoor you asked about. thanks for your interest! :peace:

minimalist224.jpg
my85wattCFLgrow.jpg
212101.jpg
113012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom