Minor burn started - I need another 20 days max - Do I have them?

ldhfuiegw

minor burn started,,,,,,,
i did a flash for the liquid bloom. But there is still soil mix that i put in the beginning from happy frog " so i cant really "clean" all the way so ...they are going to progress i guess ......so i have to cut early ....i wander when is going to be.....
can i wait til the "burn" it goes to the buds?
and when is that? what is the sign that i am starting to burn the buds?
And when we say it starts from the top...is this include the buds as well?
Or is it " first the lives from top to bottom and then the buds from top to bottom?
I have to harvest before it kills my buds i am 7 weeks into flower... i need another 20 days max
do i have it?

i never burned before...
thanks a million

thanks a lot Grimm. You say that even if my smallest sugar lives are still "ok" in seven days " chop??
Anyway every girl and every burn is different i guess i have to wait and see.
One fact is that it started 6 days ago and the plant has damage only at the top half.and the sugar lives are still
ok.
the other half is still looks just stressed . do you thing this is a slow or fast burn?

Here they are

DSC036925.JPG
DSC036899.JPG
16074.JPG
DSC037064.JPG
22073.JPG

i am thinking to take one tree indoors under 600 watts .
the weather is getting bad.........
how many hours shall i start indoors 12/12 ? or shall i give more light ? i need another 20 days to finish......

These plants looked many times better 10 days ago ..but many times.........Anyway.they got a bit worst after these pics,, but the last to days it looks like the fan leafs are stopped burning.... i dont know if the burn can continuously go to the sugar leafs without first burning alote of the leafs....the progression
dont forget i still have the "happy frog mix " in the pot......
important question :
And when we say it starts from the top...is this include the buds as well?
Or is it " first the lives from top to bottom and then the buds from top to bottom?

Clouds alote of clouds ... no rain for the moment but no light. I am in mediterranean but this time of the year there is no sun is partly cloudy.... do they need alote of sun now? or less !!! I know is it better to metabolize water with the sun write now, But unfortunately is not clean water....double edged knife!!!!!!
i am thinking to take the best one, to indoors....if i see that the sky goes darker and darker.....
What do you say ?

Yes i did that... and i did a flash again 2 days ago when the sun was ok .... at the afternoon....
i gave just a spray with a little neem to intake some clean water ... i dont thik i will get mold... i hope..
But i had to do it cause i am fighting some caterpillars.. the last 2 months but minor ... i have them sick and rugged the hola summer lol
thanks alote man ....

that was the last time......i sprayed
they stood under the sun for 2 hours after the spray....
i hope they make it......Mobydick is mold resistand no?or am i wrong...
This is the first time that happened to me man....
thank god i so it quickly >i hope!

Back
Top Bottom