Miss Burley - Mexican Sativa

Not yet Be IRIE. It's in such perfect health, I haven't had the guts to do anything with it. I only have 12" of head room left and I don't think it's gonna grow much taller but I might be surprised.

My buddy said he would help if I needed it.

It's appears to be about 10 days behind the other plants, in terms of bud maturity but they are getting larger and thicker. If the leaves start to curl down and it looks like it's getting stressed, I may be forced to take action, otherwise, I'm gonna let it go for now.

I'm still wondering how they got that giant plant to grow that large in such a small pot in last picture I posted. It's a heck of a lot bigger than Miss Burley.

Harry

Well folks, y'all talked me into transplanting. It was easy to do, actually. I did as ColoradoMMJ suggested and let it dry out, squeezed the bucket all around to loosen it a bit, grabbed it by the stalk and it popped right out.

Surprisingly, it didn't really appear bound either. I'll bet it doesn't go bound in this 10 gallon container. ;)

msburley0.jpg

I had to build a catch tray from a cardboard box and some plastic.

msburley7.jpg

Here she is. The ceiling is 8 foot so that give you an idea how big she is.

msburley1.jpg

Here's some shots from bottom to top.

msburley21.jpg

msburley3.jpg

msburley4.jpg

msburley5.jpg

msburley6.jpg

It's starting to get a nice cola on there.

I'm gonna make sure this one finishes right.

The final 40 gallon flush will be a nightmare though. :smokin:

Harry

You ain't lying SG and I certainly wasn't planning on growing that large. Funny thing is that of the 4 females I got from these seeds (same strain), this big one grew slower and larger than the rest, with a larger stalk and larger leaves. It appears to be 10-14 days behind the other three. I have a clone from it that I was considering making a mother but I'm not sure this one would be best candidate for growing indoors. Depends on the quality of the smoke I guess.

I also have a clone from the one that grew shorter and flowered faster, which may actually be a better mother for indoor. I do have plenty of seeds so I plan of trying a few different strains and keep the ones I like best going.

Harry

Hey Harry Red. Nice Mexicana Sativa! I just grew one a while back and it was very slow to flower also. It took me a little over 8 weeks for it to finish up. Mine weren't that dense as I was expecting but they have a lot of crystals though. I rapid dried some just to try and the high is pretty good. But your right... Those things will grow like a mofo if you don't keep them in line. I had to top mine and it still was close to 5 ft tall. Lemme know how your buds turn out.

Thanks M00gle. I let let her go 99 days into 12/12 and ended up with a lot of nice buds. You can check the first link in my sig for more pix but here's a few as she was nearing harvest. She eventually reached 8'. :smokin:

msburley-day90-1.jpg

msburley-day90-2.jpg

msburley-day90-3.jpg

I donated most of it to friends with medical needs but who couldn't afford to purchase it on their own.

:peace:

Harry

You are the nicest person i have ever met. I have a friend who is immature with herb (he wont even smoke out his own friends EVER, not even once, and he buys qps weekly) he can definitely spare it, it just pisses me off so much. You are a role model to others everywhere, a true Cannabis warrior. Great job man!

Harry, wow what a great journey from early August to today> Very compassionate to be sharing as it allows you> I am sure your friend appreciates your efforts as I do in watching this come about> Job well done>

Back
Top Bottom