Blackberry strain harvest

immer

Hi guys,
This is my second grow and I'm near harvest time. The strain is Blacberry. Even though she's a sativa dominant, she grew like a bomb, and she's in 4 weeks flowering. Doing beautiful. A really happy girl.
The method I used was 12/12 from seed, and I leaved her go on her own wild way, no top crop, no SOG, nor nothin, just feeding, watering, etc, as it's a great summer here, the light she gets is the sun light, pure sun, blue sky and great wind, the entire day, so she got really vigorous. However, Ã'm gonna go on vacations and won't be able to w8 another 4 to 5 weeks for her to be ready, there won't be no one to take care of her, and I've got really sad that I'd had to cut it earlier than I'd like to.
So, yesterday I got some cuttings for 2 joints to taste how she was and if she was near her "good" achievement already, and for me, it is.
The thing that came into my mind was: is it possible to cut her on half of her high, let the smaller and younger branches that have newer flowers on it, harvest the most mature part, and pollinate the branches that left on the plant so she could produce seeds? Would she be able to do that after being hardly cuted? Would it survive the cut? if so, how long would she take to produce viable seed? I'm about 3 to 4 weeks to leave at the most, so would it make it by then?
Thanks all since now, here follows some pics. of her:
blackberry5.JPG
berry.JPG
IMG_20140219_162134_180_1_.jpg
IMG_20140217_114119_221_1_.jpg
IMG_20140213_161012_620_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom