Mixing nutrients

jetsgrower

hi im on my first grow 9 weeks tomorrow and im using flora series micro gro and bloom
I want to know if its ok to add remo's astro flower and if anyone has done this thanks 420 people

hi im on my first grow 9 weeks tomorrow and im using flora series micro gro and bloom
I want to know if its ok to add remo's astro flower and if anyone has done this thanks 420 people
I wouldn't bother. There's no magic in other ingredients that's not already in what you are using... especially on your first grow when it's easy to overdo the nutes. Overdoing it can kill your yield.

I would stick to the line of nutes as well, that way you don't over due( nute burn) or lockout something. If your in or near bloom, I would use liquid kool bloom and dry koolbloom with the same line. Liquid just preps the plant for dry kool bloom which totally rocks. Just follow instructions on the bottle If you feel you decide on those. It's not worth messing up a grow unless you have real evidence of someone using that with proven success and detailed instruction provided.

I just learned how to use Hydro Buddy which is a little program that helps you see exactly what you’re feeding the plants, and better mix and match things till you have a good ratio. Tell me how much you’re feeding of the GH ones and how much of the Remo stuff you planned to add, and I could run the numbers sometime. :thumb:

Yes you nailed it, silica is missing from that basic gh flora line, I use that also.
Apparently, the silica source, potassium silicate, is too reactive to supply in with other concentrated nutrients, so that's why you have buy it separately.

@jetsgrower IF you do use a silica additive, follow the instructions on the bottle to the letter.

I wonder how bud candy would do dry koolbloom looks a little intense or anybuddy got any ideas on a great bloom boosters im on autoflowers

I wonder how bud candy would do dry koolbloom looks a little intense or anybuddy got any ideas on a great bloom boosters im on autoflowers
If you want to increase the potassium and phosphorus part then monopotassium phosphate (NPK: 0-52-34) in powder form will do that. You'll have to read up on the dosage. It's commonly known as 'MKP' (stands for mono kalium phosphate - 'kalium' is latin for potassium).

Back
Top Bottom