MMJ person from wa. state

hoppie

Hi
I am a 60 year old who does not look 60 (I never drank) but I came from Chicago where i was a hard rocker musician. I want to play again. I am a member of one place so far but of course we all believe in free enterprise don't we? I have noticed a large diff. in quality. I have two things that qualified me for this program. I would like to share information with other friends as we are all in this together arn't we?

my sister lives in Aloha, After 43 years it seems funny to be finally legal. I was at the 68 democratic convention and to see Obama there 40 years latter was something. Aint it funny how time flies by? I just started singing again after 35 years and now I have people telling me to retire from my six figure eng. job and go pro. I was in a band in Chicago years ago and hung out with the band that made the song Gloria a hit. My voice has changed for the better and maybe it's all the tons of stuff I've smoked over the years I'm not sure. But now I can mimic the beattles and Chris Isaacs really well and that even surprises me. Honest to God I didn't know I could sing this well. I was always a guitar player and back up guy. I do know however, since I'm also a chemist just about everything about what can be done with our favorite product.

thank you,
I should read the regs first I guess. I'm not sure how open to be. I am happy to talk with other people who appreciate the same things I do.

High hoppie, welcome to the 420 community. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and 420:rollit:

hi Hoppie,goodie here in massachusetts.Im 46 and also like to sing.Ive been singing my whole life.lets talk some time ,welcome aboard!

I was in a band in Chicago in the 60's, I'm just getting back to some of the things I like to do. I love the energy that can be produced by an extremely tight band. Having done it before and even though I know how much work it actually takes I miss it. Most people don't have the discipline to practice the same darn song for eight hours just to get something perfect but that's what it takes. Then there's the eight hours on the following day. I feel sorry for people who buy a really nice guitar and never learn to play it.

High hoppie. Welcome to the best site in the world for spreading Cannabis Awareness. Best wishes to you. :peace:

Thank you, I appreciate that. The way things are set up here are not as organized as say California. We are limited in genetics availability to become self sufficient. Paying street prices at a dispensary is definitely not the answer. I'll see what happens in the next few months. I can go to this one spot and get one "Guess what this is" once a month. A donation. I would prefer to know what I have to treat it properly. I have one more option in that I have lots of friends.

thank You once again, I will be undergoing some treatment for the next 45 weeks so the awareness will be much appreciated. Luckily, and this is what saved my life, i didn't like to drink.

Hi, not drinking all these years saved my life and i didn't even know it till now. All my old friends back in Chicago and Wisc. are dead and they never knew what hit them till it was too late. I quit drinking in 1979. It goes from 1 to 4 and I am a 2. geno type 1. 50/50 I have 15 -20 if nothing works and nothing changes.

Back
Top Bottom