Mold! Help!

sportsman9987

So i had some bud only about 2.5 g's and i added a slice of orange to it b/c i heard that will make it smell nice and yummy...anyways i forgot about it and it go tleft in ther for a week or two and when i opened it up there was a white mold in the container...it was mainly on the orange slice but not the bud some of the small peices of bu dhad it on so i threw those out right away but the main like 2 gram bud looks clean. i inspected it and only saw a little tiny white spot which i took off and threw away... the bud is really wet so im letting it dry out right now, but i was wondering IS IT SAFE TO SMOKE? once its dried off of course... cause thats like 40$ and thats a lot of money for me right now lol...dont want to be a waisting.

Re: Mold!! Help!!

Years before I knew better I would. Today I will not. And do not recommend to in the stage you described. That is with any mold on it. You said only 2 g's out of 2.5 were ok.

dude...sorry to hear about the loss...I had a buddy once, smoke some moldy bud that he thought was ok cause he wiped it off and had to go on antibiotics for a couple of weeks...not a good thing.
HERE.....LETS SMOKE SOME GOOD BUD.........:passitleft:

in the trash boys, i aint risking something as serious as that. just plain ol stupid. i guess i learned my lesson and wont EVER be doing that again heh. thx for the help

Back
Top Bottom