Moochers

Hopefully, if you've got good mates, you will all shout each other, keeping it pretty even, and if not shouting the gunja then shouting something like munchies or a Host place.

I usually end up shouting most people, occasionally i get shouted, it usually doesn't bother me because smoking with a friend, is pretty much like making smoking better, though you don't get the same affect from all company :/

you know what Wesker i kinda agree with you on this one, now that i think about it your right it really isnt the same smoking with company that smoking by yourself. When smoking with more people it kinda makes it more better since your socializing and such

These days I smoke by myself as I know nobody in real life that puffs as strange as that sounds. Then again I keep an extremely tight closed circle of friends. I would not allow these types of leeches you describe into my universe.

With that said you should pimp slap the mofo next time they try and mooch. Its the only right thing to do if you keep hooking them up, they must be your bitch right? And if you don't then shame on you, someone should slap you. People that hang around you because they know you have weed aren't your friends. Open your eyes. Hang out with different people, or become a recluse like myself. ;)

I'm jus wondering~~how many other pot smokers out there
have a problem with 'moocher's'~~you know~~those people
who hound you all day long tryin 2 get youir smoke~~kinda
like expectin ur jus gonna hand it out like candy~~I don't mind
gettin a buddy stoned now & then~~but hey~~UH~~the
weed I smoke cost me plenty $$$~~Is it jus me or are
people like that kinda annoying???
PEACE OUT:peace:

Being a recluse is good living!

yep, I hate that. Sometimes if I go out and to a friends house instead of bringing everything I just bring a little or enough. But there are a few people who I dont mind emptying my stash for just becasue they return the favor...and if theres ever a time where I feel like I have smoked tooo much of my friends weed, then I throw $ to them to make up for it or replace what I have had since I was there.....but I try not to hang out with people who just want to smoke and not pitch in or give me any $ because thats just kinda rude.

like even if my friends need to toke because of a bad day or some pain, I will give it to ya if you just ask....but dont come over and demand I give you a 20 sack all the time because that just sucks....I'm not a dealer...I'm a buyer. if I wanted to deal I would...ya know?

You Just Aren't Properly Explaining Yourself to Them

Back in the day... You couldn't buy a bud off of a non-dealer. They'd just give it to you and tell you that they knew you'd return the favor - because you would. That's just how it was with people that were your friends. And as mentioned, if they didn't have a bud to give you now and then they would make sure they helped you out in some way. That's how I met my ex-wife, a guy fixed me up with his cousin since I'd been kind with the kind (I later decided not to hold that against him lol). I still occasionally run into someone that I haven't seen in 10 or 20 years and if they still consume they always insist on leaving me a little something to remember their visit by (pretty much the only bud I see these days) because, "Hey man, I owe you from WAY back. And I still do but, like, I didn't bring a pound with me man." :goof:

I agree. I tend to repel moochers. If they always come smoke my shit I "wont have any" when they come around until THEY do. :)

Moochers AREN'T friends. Moochers are (slightly more polite) thieves. You've got to get that straight in your head. There's nothing I hate worse than a thief except for a child-molester and they sure don't qualify as being a friend of mine. So...

Moocher: "Hey man, I haven't caught a buzz in so long, and I really need one because <INSERT EXCUSE OF THE DAY HERE>. Have you got any herb?"
Me: "Yep."
Moocher: "All right man! You going to burn one?"
Me: "You know it. But not with you."
Crowd: Laughs & enjoys the joint I fire up.

You'll find that usually gets the point across. For those who seem to have a learning disability, the next time they come around trying to leach off of you like the parasite that they are, say, "Sure, let me roll a super-sized fatty of this nuclear stuff I just ran into and we'll go for a cruise." Then mention that you're really paranoid about smoking in town because of a close call that you had and drive about 25 miles down a dirt road. Pull off somewhere so you can get it lit without having to watch for traffic. Fire it up and toss it to him to enjoy - only "accidentally" toss it right out his window. When he gets out to get the joint, drive off. For added emphasis... save your herb and roll the "joint" out of tobacco.

That one works best if you live in the areas that have LONG country roads with few/no houses and no cell phone coverage.

He'll almost certainly get the message with that kind of delivery. And even if he doesn't, it'll still be a day or two before he gets back to you to get further clarification.

:peace:

there is definitely a diffrence between moochers and friends. Moochers only want to hang out for bud. Once they get what they want they usually leave. Friends return the favor(either smoke-ups, or by returning the favor with $$$ or food), and will hang out with you when the green is ample, or there is no green at all. Moochers suck. Friends don't.

Some times there is a fine line between a moocher and a friend, but it is very important to recognize the difference between the two.

dude i think every one is a mooch when they run out. but yes i know what your talking about i had one guy that smoked all our stuff smoked all of the vaped weed and then after all that he pulled out a sack and got pissed when we told him he needed to smoke with us.

its simple tho, dont share alot to "be nice" not everyone is always as generous. if you question someones ability to share wait till they pull something out, until then keep it to yourself

dont be afraid to hurt their feelings by smoking without them

I try to keep a popcorn bud in a bag. "This is all I've got and I'm saving it to smoke with the wife."

I here ya. I know this kid who I used to smoke down because he let me use his house as a smoke spot. He very rarely threw in on bud and gets pissed when you don't smoke a lot with him. I remember one time smokin with him we fired up like 2 bowls of some dank between 3 people....15 mins after the 2nd bowl was cashed, he asked if we could smoke more because he wasn't that high. The other kid and me were high as fuck, proof being he did a whole text message in numbers on his phone and sent it to someone. I don't smoke with him anymore unless he throws down. I only smoke with good friends now or anyone who throws down. Ocassionally when i'm at a party and I have a j or a blunt, i'll let a few randoms puff on it for good measure.

i got mooch problems too, me and my buddies got a new rule, if you cant mach then GET THE FUCK OUT. seriously we all have to contribute, i do my share he dose his and its all good:goodjob:

The video above cracked me up. It the first time I wanted to see the movie. Isn't that just like a moocher to come out of the woodwork. .
you know some times i think im a little to nice.... but yeah i realized that today.

There's nothing wrong with being nice. But there is a line drawn between being nice and being taken advantage of. That's the difference between friends and moochers.

I started using mj when we bought it by the lid. 4 fingers ran you 10 bucks, 20 if the dealer had fat fingers. It was either homegrown or sensimillia. There was good, better, and best then.

Now when you may pay 400+ for an ounce, you have to be rich to keep smoking up all your friends, and the moochers too.

Peace and good friends:passitleft:

Re: You Just Aren't Properly Explaining Yourself to Them

Back in the day... You couldn't buy a bud off of a non-dealer. They'd just give it to you and tell you that they knew you'd return the favor - because you would. That's just how it was with people that were your friends. And as mentioned, if they didn't have a bud to give you now and then they would make sure they helped you out in some way. That's how I met my ex-wife, a guy fixed me up with his cousin since I'd been kind with the kind (I later decided not to hold that against him lol). I still occasionally run into someone that I haven't seen in 10 or 20 years and if they still consume they always insist on leaving me a little something to remember their visit by (pretty much the only bud I see these days) because, "Hey man, I owe you from WAY back. And I still do but, like, I didn't bring a pound with me man." :goof:

Moochers AREN'T friends. Moochers are (slightly more polite) thieves. You've got to get that straight in your head. There's nothing I hate worse than a thief except for a child-molester and they sure don't qualify as being a friend of mine. So...

Moocher: "Hey man, I haven't caught a buzz in so long, and I really need one because <INSERT EXCUSE OF THE DAY HERE>. Have you got any herb?"
Me: "Yep."
Moocher: "All right man! You going to burn one?"
Me: "You know it. But not with you."
Crowd: Laughs & enjoys the joint I fire up.

You'll find that usually gets the point across. For those who seem to have a learning disability, the next time they come around trying to leach off of you like the parasite that they are, say, "Sure, let me roll a super-sized fatty of this nuclear stuff I just ran into and we'll go for a cruise." Then mention that you're really paranoid about smoking in town because of a close call that you had and drive about 25 miles down a dirt road. Pull off somewhere so you can get it lit without having to watch for traffic. Fire it up and toss it to him to enjoy - only "accidentally" toss it right out his window. When he gets out to get the joint, drive off. For added emphasis... save your herb and roll the "joint" out of tobacco.
That one works best if you live in the areas that have LONG country roads with few/no houses and no cell phone coverage.

He'll almost certainly get the message with that kind of delivery. And even if he doesn't, it'll still be a day or two before he gets back to you to get further clarification.

:peace:

hey TorturedSoul LOVE IT:laughtwo:......that is straight funny as hell i've been lmfao for a minute now!!!!! My ? is have you ever done this b4 2 som1 or is it just a genious plan u've concocted and r planning to use as soon as the time comes? lol i would love to see that mofo's face all covered in dirt as you speed away that would be priceless and also a great fricken story to tell over a bowl or 2 w/ some real homies!!!! there would'nt be a dry eye in the place (possible pants wetter) lolololololol :peace::passitleft:

Have I ever done it? Well, I don't like to make suggestions unless I know they work lol. If I do I try to preface them with words such as "I am guessing that..." or "I wonder if..."

Only had to do it once. I did it to a professional moocher. Everyone gets down now and then and can't buy their own. But there are some out there who can't seem to ever get up - even when they've got more money in their pocket than you've seen in the last few paydays (I guess it's easier to hang on to your own money if you are a moocher).

I like it when you buy some goodie good and all your friends have bought some goodie good. Then just share it all and see who has the best.

Back
Top Bottom