MorE PeOPLE ShoULD POsT HEre

"The more corrupt the state,
the more numerous the laws."

- Tacitus :smokin:

I live down here in Phoenix Arizona, and honestly weed is the least of these coporate fucks problems. Interesting little drug that truly destroys the mind, body, and family : crystal methamphetamine. -sigh-

NarutoMaven said:
I live down here in Phoenix Arizona, and honestly weed is the least of these coporate fucks problems. Interesting little drug that truly destroys the mind, body, and family : crystal methamphetamine. -sigh-

Know what you mean, from the Mojave desert region originally,

"The Mecca of Meth"..

waldaberz said:
I think we are all prisoners of the drug war by the fact that the government is forcing us to hide the fact that we smoke marijuana because if you're seen by someone of authority, you get punished. We are prisoners in our own homes.

thats true, and thats why online communities like these are so effective, the cops cant bust you, well i guess they could somehow, but it sure would be a lot harder

i live in the USA and ill be damned if the law is going to take away the weed i paid for and didnt harm anyone with, the government has got an icepick up its ass when it comes to seeing what is right and wrong

hip_chick_420 said:
there r 3 things the government should do for us-----
protect our shores
deliver our mail
& leave us alone

well said hip chick

SptyOty said:
I recently attended a pro-pot rally....:goof:

there is no reason that pot smokers should be in jail. . . i mean we always hear about how over crowded our facilities are, one would think that pot smokers are the least of the country's worries. . .theres like rapists and child molesters and all that shit out on the street and the cops bother us. . .easy way out for them i guess . . .jackasses . . .me and my boyfriend got arrested about 6 months ago . . .we were at a friends house and there were four of us...we were sitting in his back yard and the damn cop just walked into the back yard (which has a 7ft privacy fence btw) and claimed that there was a call saying we were being too loud or some shit like that. . .grrr he took all our pieces...two water bongs a metal pipe and then two pipes i got for my bf in key west which were like $100 total. . .

oh and SptyOty just wondering....where are pro-pot rallies? i've never heard of them before?

:Rasta:

... i think it went well, I learned a lot.

ohhh and another thing i wanna vent about.. ..in group(that i gotta take for rehab) today our counselor person said that the only reason that the gov is so against pot is cuz they r covering their asses....guess who brought it into the country in the first place? the government...

ok im done venting :D

im facing 4 years,..... i hate the system... my son is all i have, and they use me for an example... ill sit my 4 years, and when i get out... im gonna smoke some more!!!!!!!!!!!

i saw i was still the last post here.. im not facing my 4 years, but facing a dismissal!!! yippie! :~)

hahaha! who said i quit!! i got them on illegal search and sezire, violation of a ton of rights.. i have my whole case in Got Busted thread, under worried. ;~)P

well i havent been there for 17 yrs. now(prison that is) but when i giot busted it was for pot and they treated me like i was giving it to the cops kids, they treated it like they do meth cooks nowadays!

I'm not surprise most cops are mean and even more so in the US than Canada.It is very hard to find cops that are not mean.Well just watch cops on fox tv most of calls are arresting druggies and the courts are just too old too conservative to understand the war on drugs are lost.

Weve come along ways from them days im a hoping we can grow it legally without the card someday wouldnt that be cool !!!!!!!

The US is not like Canada in the US they are really harsh when you do crime not like Canada more relex .So if the cops get you for DUI or smoking pot you do hard time in the US.

ohhh and another thing i wanna vent about.. ..in group(that i gotta take for rehab) today our counselor person said that the only reason that the gov is so against pot is cuz they r covering their asses....guess who brought it into the country in the first place? the government...

I don't see it being legal any time soon in the US may be Canada but not the US way to conservative .

Back
Top Bottom