MorE PeOPLE ShoULD POsT HEre

SmokeyMacPot

i am shure everyone here knows some one who has been a prisoner of the drug war this is an issue in our communtity and i think we should address the problem and help out others that are having a hard time with the law when it consernes weed that all of use here do and enjoy.

I recently attended a pro-pot rally....

.... in my basement... i think it went well, I learned a lot.
:goof:

most prisoners of the drug war are in prison right?

sQuirly said:
most prisoners of the drug war are in prison right?
There is still alot of people that have been prisoners of the war that are not in prison right now. I know about 10 of them.

well i havent been there for 17 yrs. now(prison that is) but when i giot busted it was for pot and they treated me like i was giving it to the cops kids, they treated it like they do meth cooks nowadays!Weve come along ways from them days im a hoping we can grow it legally without the card someday wouldnt that be cool !!!!!!!

Fuck emmm i always am caught up in the system for a harmless susbstance

"although i do them no wrong they dig a pit for me"-Bobby B, Kottonmouth Kings

SptyOty said:
I recently attended a pro-pot rally....

.... in my basement... i think it went well, I learned a lot.
:goof:

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: I'm glad you're so devoted to the cause spyoty :Rasta:

i have more than a few friends rotting away in prison because of the war on drugs and it is a fucking shame. The same poeple im speaking of, in prison, are also non violent criminals and community volunteers. Then again all the cops in ithaca are corrupt anyways.fuckers.

SmokeyMacPot said:
i am shure everyone here knows some one who has been a prisoner of the drug war this is an issue in our communtity and i think we should address the problem and help out others that are having a hard time with the law when it consernes weed that all of use here do and enjoy.

I have been locked up 3 times on the drug war fucking bitches 10 years of my life so fuck them.... :jerkit:
I moved to Alaska..... :adore: :laughtwo: :biggrin:

You can't keep a real 1 down

MV... :smokin:

Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking about our countries (USA) punishments. Far too often I think they are way too harsh. Do people not understand long jail terms cost us money. Who wants to pay to keep a pot smoker behind bars? In fact, I would rather not pay for ANY drug users. Wether it be Meth, coke, E.. You name it. Legalize them all. What the hell are people afraid of? We might actually be able to have those smaller classrooms, or better qualified teachers if we didn't spend who knows how many billions on the drug war.
Here is another crazy idea.. tax the fuckin' drugs and MAKE some money for once. Oh wait.. that's only OK for ciggs and beer.. (If you ask me two of the worst drugs in the world today.)
Too many people in this country over-react to things. We see Janets nipple on TV and the next thing I know I have to stop watching the news for the next 2 weeks because that's all I hear about. A fuckin' nipple?! Are you kidding me. Are you telling me this is the most important event that took place in my country this week? Ask Bill O'reilly, he thought so.

You wanna know my perfect America? It's the way it was suppose to be, the way it was built. On FREEDOM! Who gave the government the right to tell me what I can and can't put into my body? NO ONE has that right as far as I'm concerned... We don't live in a free nation, we live in a nation of christian values, self serving polititians, and an out of control government.
Why is this? It's NOT because we live in a Christian nation. We just live in a nation with a lot of Christians and because of that they feel that they have the right to force THEIR VALUES ON EVERYONE ELSE. Perfect example? Gay Marriage. Oh wait, that was to protect the "sanctity of marriage" right? How is our divorce rate doing now? Is it 60% of marriages that fail now? I know for sure it's above 50%. Who are these people to tell us that marriage is between one man and one woman? Being gay isn't "Normal" whatever that word means... I hate that word. But then I read my Cultural anthropology book and they tell me the most common form of marriage in the world is one man to multiple women. Other societies use marriage as a way to bring two families of equal social class together. More like a business arrangment than anything else. Where's the sanctity in that? I better stop now... I could type for another 3 hours.. but I need to get some sleep. Sorry, I went way off topic... uhh.... Yeah, it's the drugs.

thats peer pressure trying to get me to do something you want......j/k

4theist20 said:
Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking about our countries (USA) punishments. Far too often I think they are way too harsh. Do people not understand long jail terms cost us money. Who wants to pay to keep a pot smoker behind bars? In fact, I would rather not pay for ANY drug users. Wether it be Meth, coke, E.. You name it. Legalize them all. What the hell are people afraid of? We might actually be able to have those smaller classrooms, or better qualified teachers if we didn't spend who knows how many billions on the drug war.
Here is another crazy idea.. tax the fuckin' drugs and MAKE some money for once. Oh wait.. that's only OK for ciggs and beer.. (If you ask me two of the worst drugs in the world today.)
Too many people in this country over-react to things. We see Janets nipple on TV and the next thing I know I have to stop watching the news for the next 2 weeks because that's all I hear about. A fuckin' nipple?! Are you kidding me. Are you telling me this is the most important event that took place in my country this week? Ask Bill O'reilly, he thought so.

You wanna know my perfect America? It's the way it was suppose to be, the way it was built. On FREEDOM! Who gave the government the right to tell me what I can and can't put into my body? NO ONE has that right as far as I'm concerned... We don't live in a free nation, we live in a nation of christian values, self serving polititians, and an out of control government.
Why is this? It's NOT because we live in a Christian nation. We just live in a nation with a lot of Christians and because of that they feel that they have the right to force THEIR VALUES ON EVERYONE ELSE. Perfect example? Gay Marriage. Oh wait, that was to protect the "sanctity of marriage" right? How is our divorce rate doing now? Is it 60% of marriages that fail now? I know for sure it's above 50%. Who are these people to tell us that marriage is between one man and one woman? Being gay isn't "Normal" whatever that word means... I hate that word. But then I read my Cultural anthropology book and they tell me the most common form of marriage in the world is one man to multiple women. Other societies use marriage as a way to bring two families of equal social class together. More like a business arrangment than anything else. Where's the sanctity in that? I better stop now... I could type for another 3 hours.. but I need to get some sleep. Sorry, I went way off topic... uhh.... Yeah, it's the drugs.

Very well said.

i hate how the government makes it sound like every kid in north america will try any drug that's offered to them....The cops think they're "crackin down" on drugs but if i wanted I could get a hold of crack, coke, XTC, and probably harder drugs if I looked hard enough.
I'd rather stick to mary-jane though

I dont' see why maraijuana is illegal when alcohol isnt i mean dame i can drink a fifth and go drive and i'll prolly crash cuz i'm wasted off my ass but i smoke an 8th i can drive just fine like nothing is even wrong my eyes may be a little red and i'll be a little tired but not if i was drinking alchol which is legal i dont know i think the government is gay and that they should legalize maraijuana i wish i knew how i could get up to the government level and say what i gota say and legalize marijuana.

USA has way to many government regulations.
It's just obscene when you think about it.
It makes me want to move to another country when i get the chance.

"How can you make right look wrong,
and wrong look right?
And right look wrong?
Yeah your rights are gone."

Back
Top Bottom