Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Did you PH-adjust the Rockwool first? Remember? ;)
Of course. Can't have that innate material out of balance. :ganjamon:
It's eating something. I mean, it doesn't look stressed (other than that typical stem scoliosis) and if it's been over a month I'd think you HAVE to let it go just to see what happens...right?
It took about a month to grow roots. That was about a month ago, so it's been a while. This is a strain that doesn't need much in the way of nutrients or water though, which may be why it's still growing and looking healthy. At this point it's all about seeing how long it will go. All the females of the group didn't make it, and I already have my male selected, so there's no use for this cut.

Ah then really it's just a novelty bonsai cannabis plant. I actually had one of those (1+month and still nothing other than green). I had to remove it Saturday as I needed the pot space in veg. I decided to dissect the pot and there were only super-tiny roots permeating the rapid rooter. not anything outside the plug really. It probably would have lived in the end, but I don't have the luxury of too much veg space right now as I'm letting my plants get bigger before flip. The other two identical clones I took at the same time are ready for their 2nd topping, so

:peace:

Ah then really it's just a novelty bonsai cannabis plant. I actually had one of those (1+month and still nothing other than green). I had to remove it Saturday as I needed the pot space in veg. I decided to dissect the pot and there were only super-tiny roots permeating the rapid rooter. not anything outside the plug really. It probably would have lived in the end, but I don't have the luxury of too much veg space right now as I'm letting my plants get bigger before flip. The other two identical clones I took at the same time are ready for their 2nd topping, so

:peace:
I have the luxury of having my work area in my veg room. I work with my back to my plants. And all around the edge of the table are cuttings in process of growing. They get indirect lighting from my QBs. It ebbs out into the work area a bit sometimes, but there's always cuttings going.

I've had the 70s Durban Poison male (courtesy of @overlord) in flower now for a week or so. Just starting to preflower. I may be imagining things, but he seems to have a similar wispiness to him as Lerugged's Durbans.

Hi Morgli,

I just popped 6 Purple Dogs for my summer grow~!!!!
Very nice! Hopefully you get some nice ones.

I've revised my outside plans this year. I think I'm going to put an ultra dawg or two outside. I have to see if my other cuts get big enough when it's time. I've got several of one of my chem phenos that are plenty big enough. That's not the better cut though. If my boom pheno cuts catch up, I might put one of them out as well.

I've been without a phone for about a week now, which is why it took me so long to get back to you.. Nice to finally be back in the neighborhood.

Man whatever happened to tropics? I feel like he showed up and sold a bunch of seeds and disappeared.

Oh ya all 6 sprouted!!!
That is exactly what he did. He does have a presence on IC andb may be back here again this growing season. He moves for the winter and only does outdoor grows I believe, so he's not active on either at the moment I didn't believe.

I've had the 70s Durban Poison male (courtesy of @overlord) in flower now for a week or so. Just starting to preflower. I may be imagining things, but he seems to have a similar wispiness to him as Lerugged's Durbans.

He looks more similar to the wild lady so looks pretty good so far. similar internodal spaces too. nice specimen too.

He looks more similar to the wild lady so looks pretty good so far. similar internodal spaces too. nice specimen too.
He was nice looking, but he went dry to the point where over half of the leaves dried up and fell off on day 2 after watering. I ended up culling him because of the way he was acting.

Back
Top Bottom