Mother of Berries, M.O.B. Maine Strain

Flowering Day 2 of Week 2..

420-magazine-mobile1942101596.jpg

Flowering Week 2 Day 5. (12th day) A touch of light burn at the top. The situation was quickly remedied. I'll provide rich details on my entire growing specs after harvest. Had to make some minor fan adjustments as I noticed my smaller plants (Donkey Dick) had some minor wind damage.

420-magazine-mobile723300339.jpg

Day 15 of Flowering. Rich details at the end of the journal for this plant as currently my only goal is to record daily growth of a plant vegged from 4 weeks. This plant gets about 6 hours of classical music each day.

420-magazine-mobile106619738.jpg

No LST as I have plenty of grow space in a pantry with a high ceiling and decent depth. I will trim parts as necessary but really don't worry much about topping unless it absolutely calls for it.

I've played some classical music for my plants the last few days as I've read that some of the earliest botany studies have shown plants (not specifically weed) can grow bigger and flower earlier. (The response is to the vibrations the various sounds create)

This mornings picture.
420-magazine-mobile701943813.jpg
Topping the plant is not for space restrictions it is for more tops to grow more colas. After 3 nodes have grown past the two small seed leaves, trim the middle between the leaves and the two branches take over as the new tops . Every time you top you double your potential yeild. I have had as mammy as 20 tops on one plant. Top them 3 times and you end up with 8 tops.
This only works for plants that are grown from seed as clones do not grow the same as plants grown from seed. Topping is not an option for clones so I train them instead, so I have as many tops as I can before flowing them.

Back
Top Bottom