Mother of Berries, M.O.B. Maine Strain

yes, though obviously the fan won't have power unless the timer says so, but no electrical safety concerns.

Can you guys help me possibly identify what kind of plant this is. I’ve grown many different plants and don’t know what they all were but have never seen one like this.
5DEE9B7F-9A93-44AF-8DEF-63F0BFEB8D3B.jpeg

Here are some pics of everything else
457A3742-38F8-40FB-B722-1D1FBD09E400.jpeg

9EC5A282-D156-4ACA-AF26-C180EB237416.jpeg

F4FC447D-BD60-45DB-A8BE-02F84938AE89.jpeg

Indica hybrid? I can't say much more than that.

You'll just have to be content in identifying their general characteristics if you're not able to track down what strain it is. If the strains originated from bag seed, you'll need to ask the people you got it all from what they know etc, but aside from that, I don't know of a way to identify which strain is which, unless you invest buku bucks into looking into having the materials analyzed like done with people from ancestry.com etc.

:D Me thinks you're gonna learn the big pot lesson again, unless you intentionally put small plants in large pots to slow a few down. In my grow, your largest plants would be in solo cups for another week or two.

In my absence, I finished a double-degree in Botany and Environmental Science. This and most other weed forums are based on incorrect information, myths, fallacies, half-truths and flat out lies. if you want to grow better plants in-general, don't listen to any advice your given on a forum like this.

There are professional hemp and plant science researchers who scour sites like this and laugh hysterically at some of the posts and are often used in explaining spreads of misinformation as it relates to agriculture. Many of the posts I have read, my own included, are all nonsensical and everyone here is wasting their time.

Back
Top Bottom