Mouth swab test

Milewski92

420 Member
Anybody know what the detection time is for THC in a mouth swab test? Had to take one for probation and got sent to a lab, I did go three days without smoking before the test but not sure if that's enough and I'm freaking tf out.

I'm not sure how accurate they are or how many different types there are but I smoked a 3g mix with a mate went to pub had dinner and a pot of bourbon as I drove out of the pub an unmarked cop car pulled me over gave me breatho (for alcohol) then asked if I'd done a drug swab before. I said no I haven't he walked back to car to get one so I took a drink of water mate started freaking out , I said just relax I don't need you looking suspicious 🤣🤣
Cop came back explained the procedure so I took swab handed it back ,he went to walk of and I said excuse me do you mind staying in front of me with that until it shows a result, he said why are you scared ,I said no it's my first time and I want to see the process ( it's a chain of evidence how do I know what he's going to do with it when he walks off with it ,he might sit it on a contaminated surface 🤷‍♂️🤔)
So after 6 minutes of him standing there he goes you are all clear off you go .
So I don't have much faith they work very well .
Maybe if you had a joint or a bong then got tested straight away, I had a meal in between consumption and testing.

Anybody know what the detection time is for THC in a mouth swab test? Had to take one for probation and got sent to a lab, I did go three days without smoking before the test but not sure if that's enough and I'm freaking tf out.
Mouth swab tests are less accurate than urine or blood test. Some say it can detetect THC for up to 72 hours, but other sources say 5 to 24 hours. It also depends on whether it's an onsite test or if it's sent off to a lab for processing.

Everything I seen says about 72hours, I'm worried because mine get sent off to a lab for probation. The wait of not knowing is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom