Moved Plant to Center, Now Dying, Can Anyone Please Help

Indicas

So i moved my main plant to the center of my potting container. I believe I did not do it the right way due to the way the plants are looking as of right now. This could just be a shock, but I did hurt the roots a little because they where so thick, and me being an idiot did not know how to transplant or move the safely. I will include a picture of them. Hopefully they will be okay, but if anybody has any helpful hints, suggestions, or wordily advise it would be much appreciated.

Enjoy your day my friends.

image32.jpeg

Now thats a bad case of transplant shock which it may recover from ?

But some how i got a funny feeling ya growing multiple plants in one pot, thats a little bit naughty !

I think most of that shock may of come from root damage whilst transplanting, infact its best to grow individual plants in seperate pots to avoid this problem & then pot up to a larger pot when transplanting is due to plant height & growth requirements.

Other wise ya need to keep a good root ball including soil around roots to maintain a successful transplant !

Thanks guys for all the help and suggestions. When do you think I would see recovery if it occurs?

If the shock is minor it will pick up in a few days... but may take several days to recover if shock/damage is more worse than expected.

if the stem remains green and pliable, does not rot or dry out, and there is soft green growth in the nodes, then sometimes you got a chance. Be careful not to over water and soggify your soil. Myself I would start a new grow. It's been my tendency to weed out the mistakes and failures. Rather aggressively. In all my gardening.

The bottom of the stem is thick and green but once you get a couple of cm up the stem becomes thing and brittle. Then the top is still soft and green. So I am still unsure. I will let it ride out for a couple of more days why my new seedling starts to grow. Thanks again for all the help HipsterDoofus.

Back
Top Bottom