Moving to Portland

magic_chef

hello,

im moving to oregon next week and i suffer from epilepsy. what is the fastest way to acquire a mmj card?

i dont want to drive from chicago with a large amount, but i definately dont want to suffer a seizure when i am new to portland.

any help is appreciated..

The fastest way to get a card is to bring your medical records with you and make an appointment with one of the clinics in Oregon. There are many. Voter Power has a clinic in Portland, and MAMA's in Oregon City. The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation also has a clinic in Portland.

After you see the doctor, you take your money to the State, and they will give you a recipt which serves as your card until the actual card arrives in the mail. A new card costs $150. Renewal is $100, unless you are on food stamps, then it is $20.

The fastest way to get a card is to bring your medical records with you and make an appointment with one of the clinics in Oregon. There are many. Voter Power has a clinic in Portland, and MAMA's in Oregon City. The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation also has a clinic in Portland.

After you see the doctor, you take your money to the State, and they will give you a recipt which serves as your card until the actual card arrives in the mail. A new card costs $150. Renewal is $100, unless you are on food stamps, then it is $20.

Mama's is in SE Portland, near Reed College. Food Stamps dont matter, the Oregon Health Plan is what you are referring to, I believe, for the $20 card.

Back
Top Bottom