I finally made the call

BayAreaStoner

Hey guys!! Guess what?? I finally made the call to get my MMJ card. I am going to be able to grow up to 24 plants here in Oregon. Because they dont have dispeceries here! Im super excited and ummm just wanted to share it!! :woohoo:

Re: I finally made the call...

Hey guys!! Guess what?? I finally made the call to get my MMJ card. I am going to be able to grow up to 24 plants here in Oregon. Because they dont have dispeceries here! Im super excited and ummm just wanted to share it!! :woohoo:

:woohoo: That's great news, I'm so happy for you. :woohoo:

24 plants?! That's a lot of meds!!! :smokin:

Congrats...hope it comes fast. I can not imaging the feeling of being able to grow legally... it would be a whole lot less stressful for sure.

:woohoo: Great! 24 plants:ganjamon:
I can see it now, there will be no stopping you from here on in.
Good on you.
Take my word for it, once you have that card. You will feel much much better, you can do what you love and not worry about it.:partyboy::clown::woohoo:

man growing and smoking legally would feel so surreal. Just thinking of sitting on my porch smoking a bong, or hanging out in my house with plants not concealed..

Congrats girl!!!

yeah thats probably the coolest thing that could happen. Now you can medicate yourself safely without the stress of getting fined or anything. Definitely a different mindset. I'm happy for you girl! Keep on growin!

lucky!! lol well done. and 24? nice! there are big things on the horizon for you Stoner

whoo!

Going to get my card very soon. Even though you will be legal you still need to exercise great caution. The last thing you want to someone kicking in your door and stealing your legal crop. I intend to keep my operation 100% under wraps even though it will be a legal grow. No sense in attracting unwanted attention.

Way to go B.A.S. It is indeed a whole nother world with a med card. Ive always felt Cali & Oregon are on the same page with the medical marijuana movement. :peace: peace n good luck MF

I sit in my garden with 24 (i grow for four) 4-6 foot beauties with huge buds. In another room there are 40 smaller vegging plants waiting their turn under the 1000w sun.
I am amazed it is all legal.
It is saving me from having to go back to the corporate job as a senior citizen.
I am loving smoking again after 20 years.
I crave clarity of the mind and i found that the medicine supports that clarity at this stage of life.
After Colorado, California, Maui,,,,

I love living in OREGON.

I sit in my garden with 24 (i grow for four) 4-6 foot beauties with huge buds. In another room there are 40 smaller vegging plants waiting their turn under the 1000w sun.
I am amazed it is all legal.
It is saving me from having to go back to the corporate job as a senior citizen.
I am loving smoking again after 20 years.
I crave clarity of the mind and i found that the medicine supports that clarity at this stage of life.
After Colorado, California, Maui,,,,

I love living in OREGON.

Good on you:surf:
Glad your thinking clearly again.
Every one there in Oregon seems to say that:peace:

Congratulations, Can all you MMJ patients send a letter to the Prime Minister here in Australia. We need some help here in Oz. We are still living in the dark ages on a lot of issues.:peace:

Congrats! Have had mine, but the news is that we are well on are way to dispenseraries here. My attorney is keeping me posted as to the inner workings of the system and its coming! YEEEE HAAWWWWW! Ill have three popped up instantly upon being legal!

Back
Top Bottom