MSNBC questions psycoligist mmj for kids

GREENSAVAGE

dr nancy questions Berkley psyc on giving med marijauna to kids with adhd and hyper activity versus... ridilyn..and other disspressin meds psyc says its wrong to perscribe mmj to them that it only makes there psycosis worst and they end up with long term effects due to the way mmj works on the mind
and that theres no sience to it!he says its the same as snake oil!! and his name is dr of psyc mr hinshaw... of Berkley boy how the the world needs to grow up and stop promoting the perscription that really dont help! except giving people chemical dependence and putting money where it wont help.... in the pockets of the phamic companys i have a son who has had ADHD AND HYPER ACTIVITY... and i listend to docs for 20 yrs and all of them wanted to give hid drugs...like ridlin.. but i refused and started him on mmj at the time he was11 yr old i just added it to his meals with out him knowing and im telling you what a diffrence it has made in our lives... hes not all over the place he actuly sits down and can read a book for more than a few min at a time it has setteld him down to the point where he can acully talk with out rambling on on on hes now 25 and still eats his meds doesent smoke it cause it has a diffrent reaction on him!! and doesent work as well.. but still works!! so just say no to pharm drugs and let god fix it natural way with out dependices! amen!

oh i have belived in this for years and thats my problem... is that the news people are being misled and are misleading the public with there ignorance
and there refusal to see the truth right before there eyes... even the news caster asked the psycoligist are you ignoring the facts!! and his reply is the facts before him are not science based! they are based on very few studies
and none of the studies were based on children...some day it will be known
that the reason people are so messed up on pills is to regulate the people! not the drugs!

My son was add adhd and his mom and the school had him on ritalin and then concerta. It kept him calm during school but after school he got down right violent and out of control.He saya it was like a war inside his head that he could not control. He knew he was irrational and out of control but could do nothing about it. Then he found the meds that helped him. Thats right , he found the herb. He immediately stopped all the pills they were feeding him and just took a toke when he felt he was in need. After that his concentration went up, became an avid reader and changed his total outlook on life. He is much happier inside himsef and is normal in every way to the outside observer. I would absolutely recommend it for others at least to give it a try. Before the weed and after 2 years on pills, they were thinking schitzo and bipolar. NOW THEY CAN KISS MY ASS!He can describe this much better than I but he hasn't sat down with this site yet maybe I can get him to tell the story himself. a natural treatment is better than pills any day. I will always believe that his teachers pushed this crap on him because he was a pain in the ass because he was more intelligent than they. His principle told me this when he quit school and got his GED before his class graduated. I wish he could have stayed in school but the small town school just would not let that happen. What can you expect from a town where the school board is full of illiterate goons. I know this because 3 of them are my in-laws and truthfully they cant even read. Moral of the story...don't assume the schools know what they are talking about and do what is best for your kids. Sorry I went on so long but this is important stuff and I just cant stop onc e I get started. Peace goodwill and good luck

Back
Top Bottom