C99 day 40. She is the 8 week sativa pineapple pheno
IMG_64192.JPG

IMG_64201.JPG

IMG_64221.JPG

Re: Multi-Strain Grow with 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

Everything is rocking on along under the 1000w

IMG_64263.JPG

Critical Super Silver Haze day 21, just hit her with a full dose of Age Old grow to green her big fans up a bit.
IMG_64313.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

IMG_64414.JPG

IMG_64404.JPG

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 20 from seed
IMG_64443.JPG

BubbleGummer day 44

IMG_64492.JPG

IMG_64504.JPG

IMG_64511.JPG

IMG_64521.JPG

Hey man I just lurkin the forums looking for a few 3d grows before I pop my 5pack and ran across yours....LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!...Ive got his book Dank 2.0 and saw that it was a commonly overlooked strain. I was gonna run a few questions by you if you don't mind. Ill be outdoors using my own mix, Base mix: 4parts Botanicare Coco, 3parts of a 75/25 mixture perlite/verm, 2parts EWC & 1part peat w/ a little dolomite lime. When transplanting into final container I use a bottom layer of the above mix with several amendments (greensand, oyster shells, bone/feather/cottonseed/alfalfa & blood meal w/ various rock dusts) cooked all spring and settled to a ph of 6.4. Anyways do you find her to be real finicky? What PH are you running? Preferred Pheno? Any noticed weakness to pest or mold? Basically any tips you can give me about her will help. There just arent many ppl Journaling this strain, and yours is BY FAR the best Ive seen of her...Thanks man

Hey man I just lurkin the forums looking for a few 3d grows before I pop my 5pack and ran across yours....LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!...Ive got his book Dank 2.0 and saw that it was a commonly overlooked strain. I was gonna run a few questions by you if you don't mind. Ill be outdoors using my own mix, Base mix: 4parts Botanicare Coco, 3parts of a 75/25 mixture perlite/verm, 2parts EWC & 1part peat w/ a little dolomite lime. When transplanting into final container I use a bottom layer of the above mix with several amendments (greensand, oyster shells, bone/feather/cottonseed/alfalfa & blood meal w/ various rock dusts) cooked all spring and settled to a ph of 6.4. Anyways do you find her to be real finicky? What PH are you running? Preferred Pheno? Any noticed weakness to pest or mold? Basically any tips you can give me about her will help. There just arent many ppl Journaling this strain, and yours is BY FAR the best Ive seen of her...Thanks man

Hey Franklin! The 3D is an incredible smoke and is mainly overlooked due to her low yields. She is one of those "quality over quantity" strains. Both the 63 day pheno and my current 50 day pheno has similar branch/stem structure, weak and flimsy and will need staking or supports. I always have one 3D in my tent flowering, currently I have one at day 43 so one more week for her then the next 3D bush goes in when she comes out. She clones easy in 8 to 14 days and is sensitive to nutes, neither of my phenos could take over 1000ppm without burning, so keep your nutes below 75% recommended dose. Her stretch is big, a 12" clone will get you a 4ft to 5ft lanky tree. Topping, LST, and supercropping are all your best friends with this strain if you want close to a normal yield. If you want a very special smoke, top of the top-shelf in my book, then you will enjoy her. I have a friend that is a commercial grower but grows only 3D for himself.

On the left is the topped and super-cropped 3D that will replace the one coming down next week. On the right is the next 3D that has only been topped with no supercropping yet. I have grown her straight, trained, and scrogged but this is what works best for me.

IMG_6454.JPG

Looks awesome ! How many gallon pots do you veg & flower in?

Franklin looks like you are quite prepared my friend but may I ask why the dolomite lime? I would replace that with Gypsum, and top dress with greensand, oyster shells, azomite, and some soft rock phosphate

Most of my clones go into a 6x6x6 small pot for 2 weeks from roots, then are moved into 2gal or 3gal pots for 1 more week before flowering, same when I use fabric pots. The 3D's posted above are in 2gal

Here is the 3D in the back of the tent at day 43 and will blow up fast over the next few days

IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_64582.JPG

She will give up 2.5 to 3oz, but takes lots of training
IMG_6462.JPG

I do have a 1/4 cup gypsum & 1/4 cup soft rock phosphate per 8 gallons of mix plus some organicare granular....if i ever run into nute def. I either make tea or top dress with guanos,ewc and epsoms...greensand and the shells are more for long term plus my lime is prilled.Now that u mention it, i wish i wouldnt have opt'd out on the azomite and glacial rock dust this year due to the high amount of trace elements they contain, but we will see how it goes.

300w LED Veg tent

IMG_64632.JPG

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 27
IMG_64671.JPG

Nirvana Seed's Swiss Cheese day 21
IMG_6468.JPG

Nirvana Swiss Cheese and Barney's Farm Critical Kush runt , same exact age. I'm not keen on Barney's... My critical kush is a complete runt, my Tangerine dream would never flower, and my pineapple chunk from them hermied. Needless to say I will not be using anymore of their genetics. Had great plans for the critical kush but dont see it doing anything other than being a runt.

IMG_64703.JPG

IMG_64712.JPG

Hey Batcave, your plants look stellar and good luck with the runt.
Are you going to cull it or continue to grow it out?

:peace:

Hey Batcave, your plants look stellar and good luck with the runt.
Are you going to cull it or continue to grow it out?

I'm going to grow it out, hate throwing things away I paid good money for. I have a Female Seed's Pure AK in early veg, popped it when I noticed the slow and tiny growth of the Critical Kush.

Crirical Kush runt on the left at 28 days, Female Seed's Pure AK day 13 from seed.

Pure AK is growing as per normal
IMG_64752.JPG

IMG_64743.JPG

Critical SSH day 36

IMG_64782.JPG

IMG_64792.JPG

IMG_64763.JPG

Looking great Batcave! :thumb:
My CSSHs are on day 38 and one of mine looks a lot like yours.
How much longer does she have? also, what do the the trichs look like at this stage for yours?
Thanks and I did not defoilinate mine, but did you do yours?

How much longer does she have? also, what do the the trichs look like at this stage for yours?
Thanks and I did not defoilinate mine, but did you do yours?

My pheno finishes in 46 to 48 days with 25%+ amber trichs. Currently she is around 50% cloudy and 50% clear with a few ambers here and there. I have not removed any leaves she is growing natural straight from clone.

Just had a look at yours and yours seem to have alot more leaves on it than mine, but still looks good. Mine grows with very few large fans as you can see by my photos. A bonus for light penetration and air flow, but I do not defoliate since she has so few leaves to start with. The buds on mine are already solid as a rock and stinky as hell.

Back
Top Bottom