Multiple Strain - Outdoor Guerrilla Grow - 2015

Cyberbong

Hey guys!

I decided to start a journal mid grow, so this post might get big or segmented into parts - but I have to sum up where I'm at, what I'm doing and the journey so far. =]

So this is what I started with:
-Crimea Blue (Barney's Farm) 5 seeds (mostly indica)
-Frisian Dew (Dutch Passion) 3 seeds (50/50)
-Hollands Hope (Dutch Passion) 3 seeds (mostly indica)
-Shining Silver Haze (Royal Queen Seeds) 3 seeds (75% sativa)
-Royal Moby (Royal Queen Seeds) 3 seeds (65% sativa)
-Big Jack (GreenLabel) 3 seeds (mostly indica)
-Critical+ (Dinafem/promo seed) 1 seed (50/50)
-Thai (unknown) 1 seed (this one has a story behind it, a friend of mine found a seed in a baggie of MJ he bought while on vacation in Thailand, he put it in his wallet brought it home, I put it in a bag for 6 months and decided to try and germinate it with the rest of them just for fun) (probably mostly sativa)

I wanted a nice selection of cannabis, some indica dominant, some high in sativa and a few in between, just so I can spoil myself and have a nice choice :grinjoint:

So all together 22 seeds and I was expecting losses with every step, like germination, transferring outside etc.

March 3rd, germination day:

I germinated the seeds in Jiffy pellets and behold by march 8th, all of the 22 seeds germinated, even the Thai!! One of the Crimeas didn't make it past the second week, for reasons unknown. (Ninja edit, I f****d up the numbers a bit)

After germination I put them in 3 L pots filled with Plagron Lightmix and under 10 - 23W CFL's.

Thai, day 15

Ok, I guess I'll do the outside portion of the grow in part II , but first some more pictures:

Day 20:

Thai at day 20, it decided to top its self:

Day 22:

PART 2 COMING RIGHT UP!

Multiple strain outdoor guerilla grow - 2015 - part 2

In part 2 we're moving outside.

Since the number of plants is high I wanted to be as secure a possible. I picked out 3 grow locations all cca. 500m from each other. They are very hard to reach on foot (very dens and thorny bushes) but they are all within 50m of a river and I use a boat to reach them.

I also decided I will be visiting and caring for the plants minimally to limit exposure, this is a guerilla grow after all. I have more than enough plants so I don't need to push the yields too hard. I visit the plants every 3 weeks or so.

When visiting the plants I:
-cut down all the new growth around the plants
-spray them with Neem oil
-sprinkle a good spoon of guano per plant
-sprinkle some snail repellent
-replenish the deer repellent (margosa extract, I add it every second visit; its applied to a cloth wound around the top of a stick that is covered with a plastic bottle cut in half to protect it from rain, three sticks per location - see photo 1).

Moving day:

I moved the plants to the locations sometime early April (5th to 10h April, but I'm no longer sure), I hoped for no more frost since the weather was getting very warm, but there was still one, not that hard tho and the plants didn't even notice it.

I distributed the plants as follows:

Location 1:
-Thai
-Shining silver haze
-Royal mobi

Location 2:
-Crimea blue
-Hollands hope

Location 3: (my favourite, great light exposure and very good looking soil)
-Big Jack
-Frisian dew
-Critical+

PHOTO INTERMEZZO​

May 4th​

Location 1

Shining silver haze:

Royal mobi:

Thai: (notice how it developed two main branches (the top fell off early in the seedling stage))

Location 2

Hollands hope

Crimea blue

Location 3

Frisian dew

Critical+

Big jack

May 29th​

Location 1

Royal mobi

This poor fella broke in half somehow, it was still growing so I let it be, better half a plant than none.

Shining silver haze

Thai

Location 2

Crimea blue

(spoiler alert! ..this one dies)

Hollands hope

Location 3

Big jack

Critical+

Frisian dew

July 30th​

Location 1

Royal mobi

Shining silver haze

Thai I'm seriously astonished how far this plant has come, and it looks like she's a female! Sadly I don't have any close up pictures..

Location 2

Crimea blue

Hollands hope

Location 3

This is by far the best location, all the plants are huge and bushy, and the tallest one is the Frisian at roughly 2,5 m (8 feet).

Big jack

Frisian dew

Here is a size comparison, I'm a bit over 6'1, I'm crouching but you can use your imagination :smokin:

Well, this is it so far! 20 (ok, 19 and a half) plants remaining but I think they look very good specially this early, what do you guys think? Also, from this point on the journal will be in real time =P If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you for reading!

(P.s. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker.)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom