Mushy clone roots why? is it from using the gel and the olivias solution?

problems

im a newbie also and im using a hydro medium we put the gel on the clippings and then later some guy said to use olivias cloning solution which how can we save these im trying to clip were they are getting mushy and just wait but 4 already died our hp is ok but our meter might be a pos. so im freaking out i cant let purple princess die i have 3 srans and i think its from putting that cloning solution in the water ... so do i empty the water out and redo it ??? can i save them????

Re: mushy clon roots why ? is it from using the gel and the olivias solution ?

So...you cut the clippings and trying to root them? Or they have roots and that's what you're clipping?

I've never used Olivias gel, but if it is like the rest it's only applied to the cutting stalk as soon as the cutting is taken. It helps promote root growth.
If they have already rooted there is no reason to use it.

I assume you're cloning is some sort of aerocloner or something? Since you mention dumping the water out.
If so, yes dump it out, clean it, and add fresh RO water (drinking water) PH around 5-6. If you have some nutes maybe give them 200 ppm...if they have roots.

Maybe clarify a little more for us so we can help. Nobody around here wants a cannabis plant to die...prematurely that is.

ok now we are rooting. i had to get a new light im not sure if it is burning the plants but the leaves are starting to yellow. its not from adding nutes. i havent changed the water in a week. should i change it? and should i mix the nutes in it again??

ok now we are rooting. i had to get a new light im not sure if it is burning the plants but the leaves are starting to yellow. its not from adding nutes. i havent changed the water in a week. should i change it? and should i mix the nutes in it again??

Yellowing typically comes from Nitrogen deficiency. Most likely the problem since you stated the water has not been changed for a week.

Yes, change the water and do a thorough cleaning. Don't worry about the roots being out of water for 5-10 min while you clean your res.

Add grow nutes, but don't go above 200 ppm. If you can upload some pics it will help will help with any future questions.

Keep us updated :peace:

Back
Top Bottom