My 1st grow journal/5fem bb from seed.

creamm

Hi all and :peace:
Ill be growing 5 fem Blueberry from seed,so feel free to pop in and comment :smokin:
Best regards...Creamm.
p.s.......some pics up soon as i can find me camera

Best of luck to ya man. Cant wait to see the new grow!!

Must say good choice on the blue berry very good stuff :yummy:

Godd luck with your grow, blueberry is one of my favorite smokes nice high,
Are your seeds from DutchPassion?

Very nice creamm, lets see some pictures soon!

hi again.
Yes motivation the seeds are from dutch passion,and pics will be up after ive drunk this coffee Dr215.
Creamm..

ok some pics,the 1st one is around 3days after planting the seeds :smokin:

00334.JPG

and this one is a few hours later.

0168.JPG

Ok 3 days have passed and i have poted all the plants,the soil is a light mix from Bio-Bizz the lighting is 125 watt blue envirolight thats approx 6 inches above the plants,ill move it to 3 inches above the plants after 2 days.My plan is to put 4 plants into flower after around 3 weeks or when my other grow has finished flowering as i need there grow room :smokin:.The 5th plant i will train ,and this will go into another flowering room when my 2 Euforia are ready to cut down this should be around 50 days.

ok some pics 3days after the last shots... :peace:

00922.JPG

00822.JPG

Thanks for all the kind words people,a few more days have passed so here are some more pics 2 days after the last shots..:smokin:
0198.JPG

The lights down to just over 2 inches above the plants now.
0208.JPG

There looking a tad stretched but ill burry them slightly when i repot,before moveing them into the flowering room,which is a pain in the ass at the moment as my 2 powerplants are nearly ready and from the tester i had the other day its very very nice, but im thinking give em a few more weeks now so thats going to have a knock on effect on these,but still what happens happens i guess.
regards..Creamm. :yummy:

Greetings again folks :smokin:
1stly sorry for not posting for a while but ive had a few problems with other grows that hopefully ive now resolved,anyways back to this.9 days have past since I last posted picys,since then ive repotted them all into slightly larger pots but into the same light mix soil from biobizz and watered with just h20 and seaweed extract and now there in a grow tent measureing 1mx1mx2m with 1 extraction fan but no intake and still under just 1x125w CFL as im traing all the plants down to floor level now and into the center as im trying to get the most out of the light im restricted to useing for veging,anyways time for a few pics...... :yummy:
00126.JPG

notice the strange growth on the lefthand side plant ?
00233.JPG

heres a few close ups so you can see more clearly.
00336.JPG

it can be seen clearly here on both branches,it doesnt look unhealthy to me just damn wierd and mutant like :smokin:
00428.JPG

00722.JPG

well ladys and gents thats about it for now,but ill be training them later today so should get some more pics up tonight :passitleft:
best regards..creamm :peace:

Blueberry! :yummy: Yummy Dude!

Following your grow with anticipation!
:peace:
RESPECT

Thanks Brad, and Mr Fish you do make me laugh m8 :grinjoint: anyways gona train em soon as ive had this joint :grinjoint: as for the mutant ( maybee im gona need some chains :rofl: anyways im thinking about keeping the pots at the entrence to the tent and training em down to the floor then to the back of the tent and then back to near the center,but but we will see :smokin: anyways i gota go smoke as me backs hurtin some and also its friday so im gona spoil meself :smokin:
pics up shortly.....
best regards creamm..:peace:

Anyways as promised a few more picys....:smokin:

Before training.
00824.JPG

00924.JPG

and after training.
01214.JPG

01116.JPG

and im afraid the Mutant has a sister :trance:
01313.JPG

0158.JPG

anyways :peace: all and ill post again shortly..
creamm.:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom