My 1st grow journal/5fem bb from seed.

Lol McBudz i havet put anything wierd in the nutes mate, unless the wife is dabling with me plants :hmmmm:and cheers for poping in,anyways back to the grow.:smokin:Im training em again today and this is going to go on for a while i recons unless i change me plans,so 24 hours after the last time i trained em this is what there looking like.......
00234.JPG

and a side shot......
00338.JPG

and now im gona tie the buggers down again.
sy_001.JPG

sy_002.JPG

and thats about it for today people....:peace:
Creamm.
P.S.........i got another mutant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[McBudz Re: my 1st grow journal/5fem bb from seed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice man. what do you intend on doing with the training, keeping them low across the ground? /QUOTE] yes mate im going to train them away from the pots along the ground keeping the pots at the tent entrence so there easy to water and such"well thats the plan anyways :smokin:" ill run a string mesh across the sides and the growth will be trained through this and when they reach the end ill go 12/12.Anyways heres another pic about 14 hours after the last training session....
00127.JPG

00235.JPG

Best regards..creamm :yummy:grinjoint:
P.S....Ill post that pic here of them euforia i put in about the same time as yours McBudz as i didnt really want to post it in your grow journal matey.

Thats cool man you can put them in my journal, i'm not a thread nazi lol. I like the training idea you have I'm curious to see how it ends up. Are you going to run the string mesh similar to a scrog setup? I'm a big fan of the whole even canopy method however its accomplished.

Its a mutant scrogg! nice

Looking good creamm! :smokin: I had to train my last plants by using string, wire and twisticks - bending the plant towards itself and toward the ground, then they began growing upward again with heavy branching at the peak of the bent stems. I think this increases yeild aswell as all of the plant has light exposure so more bud sites form. :peace:

nice plants- mutants always make things interesting- my current mutant is flowering under 18hours of life and has the weirdest stem ever...

good growing!

Thanks for the kind words all and cheers for the reps Mr Fish, the soil mix at the moment is just a light mix from biobizz with added perlite as for feed all im useing is seatea,i was going to make some compost tea but ill wait till i do another journal and maybee explain a bit about it as ive not seen any posts regarding compost tea on this site yet.Im just hopeing that the pred mites do the tric with my other 2 plants cos if i cant save them ill have no crop for the christmas peroid and this means ill need to start these on 12/12 if and when i decide the battle is lost, so my training plan will go right out the damn window : ( but the good thing is i wont let thrips get a hold ever again so all is good :grinjoint:
ps.ill try get some pics up later today after me thrip hunting party :yikes:
regards...creamm :peace:

Have you tried Safer's Insect Soap? And Hot Pepper wax to keep em away?

What do you do with predator's once its time to harvest?

Do thrips fly? If they are just crawling insects I've heard you can put white lithium grease around the trunk near the bottom to prevent them from crawling up the plant. They get stuck in the grease and eventually die. Good luck mate

I was learning how to make a good tea from "down to earth" soluble organic ferts by a guy at the grow store, but he was fired for fraternizing too much!!!!! I got a new store now. I would like to try it in my hydro set-up as the main nutrients, but worried about the learning curve and ph drift. Am very intrigued about the beneficial micro-organisms that thrive in teas, as I think they could help keep the powdery mildew in checkjust not sure............guess I'm scared of change lol

McBudz the preds die when there food source runs out bassicly m8 and Mr Fish bear with me please mate ill put some info up regarding compost tea and what it does etc.....:smokin:
best regards...creamm :peace:

Hi all,3 days have past since the last shots so i thought i would give you an update as im also about to repot...:smokin:
00431.JPG

00535.JPG

00631.JPG

and now for some picys of the mutant :yikes:
00827.JPG

01315.JPG

0148.JPG

0159.JPG

0169.JPG

01811.JPG

im about to repot so ill post some pics and info on the soil etc later today.
regards...creamm :peace:

Ok ive just repoted them and here they are in there new homes.......:smokin:
0209.JPG

0217.JPG

Im still unsure whats going to happen with the 2 plants that have thrips in another grow i have, so at this point i wont be training them again unless i can salvage something worth haveing from the 2 other plants and if that looks unlikely i will move these straight into 12/12 when i make that decision....:rolleyes3
regards..creamm :peace:

Back
Top Bottom