My babies look like my uncles teeth

k5kolodzi

So my clones are turning yellow....ish. This is the very first time i have cloned using rockwool, and im trying to understand it. I have used an EZ clone since day one, so this is my first. They rooted for ten days, and then i transplanted into 4 inch pots using happyfrog. They are slowly yellowing. I have not added nutes, just whatever is in the happy frog. I have watered once with 6.5 ph water. and are sitting over a single 250W MH. THIS IS DAY TWO SINCE TRANSPLANTING
Here are my questions:
1. is this normal? Obviously they have been shocked, as they were droopy yesterday and doing better today.
2. Am i missing something? I do not want to add nutes until needed, and the soil is still damp.
3. I have heard of the 72 hour "waiting" period, however i cant help but worry. Should i just chill or is there something i should be doing? Temp is a steady 79 and humidity is a 40-50% give or take

Picture0309_zpsb0da7269.png

Picture0310_zps06467d73.png

Picture0312_zpsc0fd5097.png

Re: My babies look like my uncles teeth....

you might not be getting good root to soil contact pack the soil more. When I transplant I like to soak the soil so I know the soil will sink in around the roosts, than let it dry out usually 3-5 days. I would feed to fix the deficiency if you think its other than the root contact..

I just noticed that the new growth on the clones is starting to curl. Here is a pic. I am afraid to water them more. I hope i have not over watered them already. THoughts?

Picture0313_zpscdcf15e5.png

did you try packing down the soil more?

you dont have to ph happy frog down that much

i packed the soil on 10 to see if it made a difference

Back
Top Bottom