My chili garden in progress

joedaddy805

Well I'm growing a few chili right now but also some herbs and veggies. I'm in the process of building a lil garden section. i like growing things. Anyone can grow something but making it look good is another thing. I've been growing some chili plants from seed and its really been an up hill battle with them. i think i planted them at the wrong time cause they have been growing for around 4 months and they aren't that big at all. I've been putting them with my plants in my tent at night to help them stay a lil warmer I'm basically treating the same way as my MJ plants. i even water them with my MJ water. To be honest I've never seen chili plants with leaves this big. these 2 chili plants in the pic below first 2, are really hot peppers the first one is the worlds hottest pepper the habanero pepper if 300k on the scoville and this pepper trinidad moruga scorpion pepper is 2.1 mil on the scoville so if you think a habanero is hot try one of these. The second one is around 1.5 mil scoville. I'm growing about 4 other chili plants just not as hot then i planted a few more seeds of different hot peppers. I'm trying to get all the top 5 hottest chili plants to grow all of them. i got 2 out of 5 so far.

20140326_093610.jpg
20140326_093603.jpg
20140311_152652.jpg
20140311_152812.jpg
20140312_1440471.jpg

capturescovill.jpg

Well.. that's one way to keep a BBQ grill in services. lol very nice idea. I might have to do that with one of my old smokers I am going to retire soon.

Great! I also have some Bhut Jolokia growing, as well as Serrano and Jalapeno. Still got some old Ghost Peppers from last year, still not sure what to do with them, they're dried and in a jar. Stuff is damn potent

I will be growing my peppers soon. I do not have that weather to do it now outside.

I was going to do that this year but my tomatoes, cucumbers,Garlic,Radishes,basil and Italian herb are taking to much room. When I get rid of some of my clones I think I will get some going in there.

Yes. It works great. In Colorado we have a short grow season out side and most summers we get hail and wind so I have done it all indoors. I will take pic this time around. I like to use the left over light in my grow rooms for that stuff. What I mean by left over is Places i would not put my MJ because they would stretch and not get enough light but vegetables love it.Saves me money making chili and pasta lol

oh I forgot to say they can stay in veg room and never have to go in flower room. I run full spectrum in my veg .

Well i just found out that my chili is 2nd on the list for hottest pepper now its the Carolina reaper pepper. i found 10 seeds online so i ordered them so i can try that pepper now I'm gonna make one hot ass salsa to give to my friends that think they can handle some hot sauce. I'm gonna burn the hell out of there mouths.

Well i just found out that my chili is 2nd on the list for hottest pepper now its the Carolina reaper pepper. i found 10 seeds online so i ordered them so i can try that pepper now I'm gonna make one hot ass salsa to give to my friends that think they can handle some hot sauce. I'm gonna burn the hell out of there mouths.

Sweet man let me know when you get them and get them in the dirt.

Well i just got my seeds in today and i put 4 of them in soil. See how long it takes to break ground. They say it takes up to a month with these. But i doubt that i should have the sprout in about 7-10 days i hope. It came with directions and its almost like growing weed. It says once they break ground put them under light for 24hrs a day for the first 2 weeks then go to 18/6 till ready to transplant. But these are the carolina reapers the new worlds hottest pepper.
Check this place out if you want some chili plants they have a shit load. I dont know if i can post the website cause its not a sponsor but if you want it i can send it thru pm if you want.

carolina reapers sound awesome. Do not put non sponsors out there you will get flagged. Anyways post pic I cant wait to see them bad boys break ground. You talked me into getting some started lol. I am going out this weekend to find some seeds and get them in the dirt this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom