My chili garden in progress

well i decided to use my veg fridge. i need to leave them on for 24hrs so i decided to just do it outside instead of inside. night use light day use sun just like my weed plants see how fast they grow plus i need to transplant all of them thats about 15 pots i need.

20140410_194549.jpg

I had saved the seed from the little sweat peppers through out the winter. Can those be replanted? I remember reading something awhile back that talked about not being able to use seeds from food from a store. Do you know if that is true? How do you start them? Not to sound like a bumpkin but, I have never tried to grow anything until cannabis. My onions look ill after the bug thing. I am hopping that some will live.

Your ingenuity is remarkable :thumb:

I've bought peppers from stores and dried the seed out and planted them. i just put them in some soil with no fert in it and grow it that way. i also uses heating pad to speed up the process. chili peppers take a long time to sprout but with the pad i get them up in about 10 days. just make sure they are completely dry before you use the seeds. i like using the k cups for planting seedlings it seems to work great for me. i just grow them the same way i grow my weed plants. you just can use seeds that come from peppers that have been dehydrated i heard. i tried growing some but they didn't grow but i really didn't know what i was doing back then i might try it again.

So put them in the dirt about a 1/4 of an inch? They have been in a cup for many months now. So, I should not use the Fox Farm Ocean with them at start out?

Love the stove... Outstanding pepper garder. I just planted my pepper seeds for indoor grow three days ago

I have these outside in minerlized soil
4 Hab's
4 Jala's
4 peters
6 Serrano's
I have 2 Carolina Reapers, worlds hottest pepper.
1 in Hi-Brix
1 in mineralised coco inside in my bloom tent.

Back
Top Bottom