f519.jpg
b343.jpg
b2210.jpg
b250.jpg
b1111.jpg
b187.jpg
n37.jpg
Ok i'll start from the beginning.
Iv'e been growing for about 22 years constantly more recently harvesting on a monthly basis give or take a week or two.
I have just chopped 8 xParadise Seeds Wappa and 2 x Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice which are hanging about drying as i type.
So this is my set-up:
8 x 4 tent for flowering with passive air intake and extraction taken care of via 200mm L1 RVK linked to a 200mm L1 Rhino Pro Filter with a Fast Clamp and exiting the Tent is a 90 Degree Bend Metal Ducting all linked upto a Primair Room Controller which switches Exhaust Fan to full power when temps get to 24c and for vegging i use a 4 x 4 with a single 250w envirolight fitted into an 800mm Parabolic Shade and a 20" osc fan this tent is linked to larger tent via 150mm ducting so gets some air exchange also.
My lighting in the flower tent is 2 x 600w Lumatek digital Ballasts on Super Lumens using with Sylvania Son-t Plus 600w bulbs and both Reflectors are 1000mm Parabolic Reflectors.
Nutes choice has been past 5+ Years Vitalink Coco Soft Water Grow Bloom and Buddy-been there done that being mugged off by all the 'Miracle Bud Blasters' and never looked back since i went KISS method, GROW BLLOM AND BOOST.
So anything i may have missed out just holler and i'll fill in the missing bits:thumb:.
uk420man

Man how do i upload photos.:thanks:

Jesus bud, that's some impressive hanging girls ya got there. I thought at first they were wilted plants posted with the picture upside down until I looked closer.

:drool:

Check out the link in my signature about adding links to your signature as well as the "new member start links" link. There you'll find a ton of helpful links include this one, How to resize and upload photos

I'm now subscribed to your grow journal as well. I'll bring the bong, but you gotta give me the comfy chair close to the show. :)

:cheer:

THANKS arteekay THE PLANTS HANGING IN PIC #7 TO THE RIGHT OF SMALL FAN WERE DONATED TO MY BEST PAL AND SAME AGAIN WHEN I CHOPPED THE OTHER 5 X PLANTS THE NEXT DAY to date he has trimmed dried and weighed up 5+ oz:thumb: I DONT DO LOWER DOWN TRIMMING STUFF as i never got around to lower trimming so they got outa hand sort of:high-five: ITS JUST TOO MUCH MESSING ABOUT SAME WITH ALL TRIM I JUST THROW IT ON LOCAL RUBBISH TIP, sorry caps:bravo:
o half is trimmed up and half fill a 20 litre bucket of bone dry buds too dry so will add boveda packs to rehydrate to 49% and trim up the rest when i have the inclination to do so btw reckons on to date trimmed 10+ so poss 18-28 dry total.
Better than a kick in the teeth:bravo:
Uk420man

Back
Top Bottom