My First AK-47 Grow

oh how long will it take till i start to see some bud??

thank you mate i think i have it about 70% now. and i have the PH at 5.8 now so thats all good now.when i get the bud candy do i use that at 100% or 70% like the otheer? and the tips are yellow i n coulor.

the additives you can use at 100% and you should see the first real flowers around day 10-14 of flower.. (this does depend on the size of the plants when flowered, my plants in my table took an extra 4 or 5 days to show flowers compared to my potted ak's, but the potted ak's were 12-15 inches when flowered and the table plants where on average 4.5 inches...)

Man they do get real stinky...even with my carbon filter i can smell the plants, not a pot smell after going through the filter but still a sorta sweet earth smell...lol kinda nice actually.

I'm getting close with my plants, the last week the flowers have shown a good amount of extra growth, up and getting fatter...hope my usb 200x digital microscope gets here soon, wanna start checking the tricombs...my 40x jewelers loup just didn't cut it...lol

Yea id say about 2 weeks too. Youll see alot of things change over these next weeks. Since this is your first grow i wanna recomend something i wish i did.

I wish i had taken my plants, chose a good side to take pics of it and make sure its a whole plant pic. Trick is to never forget which side youve been taking pics of. But basicially every 2-3 days take a pic of the plant of the same side, the same distance away each time. Its a great way to study your plants growth. If you get time every 2-3 days try that out. Itd be a fun thing to see on here when you harvest

the additives you can use at 100% and you should see the first real flowers around day 10-14 of flower.. (this does depend on the size of the plants when flowered, my plants in my table took an extra 4 or 5 days to show flowers compared to my potted ak's, but the potted ak's were 12-15 inches when flowered and the table plants where on average 4.5 inches...)

Man they do get real stinky...even with my carbon filter i can smell the plants, not a pot smell after going through the filter but still a sorta sweet earth smell...lol kinda nice actually.

I'm getting close with my plants, the last week the flowers have shown a good amount of extra growth, up and getting fatter...hope my usb 200x digital microscope gets here soon, wanna start checking the tricombs...my 40x jewelers loup just didn't cut it...lol

Thanks mate i cant wait to start to see the flowers lol. they stink that bad? i aint got a filter yet mine dont smell of nothink yet lol.i have my nuts tank at 70% now and PH is at 5.8 how long will it take the leaves to go back green from yellow. i have been thinking of getting a microscope to dunno what to get tho lol.

Yea id say about 2 weeks too. Youll see alot of things change over these next weeks. Since this is your first grow i wanna recomend something i wish i did.

I wish i had taken my plants, chose a good side to take pics of it and make sure its a whole plant pic. Trick is to never forget which side youve been taking pics of. But basicially every 2-3 days take a pic of the plant of the same side, the same distance away each time. Its a great way to study your plants growth. If you get time every 2-3 days try that out. Itd be a fun thing to see on here when you harvest

thanks mate that sounds like a good idier i will do it :thumb:

Thanks mate i cant wait to start to see the flowers lol. they stink that bad? i aint got a filter yet mine dont smell of nothink yet lol.i have my nuts tank at 70% now and PH is at 5.8 how long will it take the leaves to go back green from yellow. i have been thinking of getting a microscope to dunno what to get tho lol.

should only take a day or two for your plants to get their color back. though i found when i switched to the sensi bloom A+B that my plants got darker in color compared to the first 10 days of vedge where i used a 3 part grow formula. As for a microscope, just go on ebay and do a search for USB microscope, or digital microscope and you find LOTS avail from china for $26 and less. I paid like $24 and cost $2 for shipping.... it has a mag range of 20x-200x , anything 100x and over is what ya want.

should only take a day or two for your plants to get their color back. though i found when i switched to the sensi bloom A+B that my plants got darker in color compared to the first 10 days of vedge where i used a 3 part grow formula. As for a microscope, just go on ebay and do a search for USB microscope, or digital microscope and you find LOTS avail from china for $26 and less. I paid like $24 and cost $2 for shipping.... it has a mag range of 20x-200x , anything 100x and over is what ya want.

hopefully they go green soon i used canna aqua veg. and not the sensi grow is it ok to switch diffrent products?? and yer im going to have a look on ebay for one of them.

using a diff brand for vedge won't matter.

just checked my scopes tracking # and its in the province next to mine, should have it in a couple days i hope.

on this plant for some reson the leaves are short and wide what has caused this?
005701.JPG

there is some indica genetics in AK, while its a small amount, looks like you make have gotten a phenotype with more indica type leaf growth.. where these plants from seed? or clones?

no problem, just if they where clones from the same mother plant they would all grow more less exactly the same, but when you start from seed you can get different phenotypes, some with more indica dominance, some with more sativa. depends on how stable the strain is and what % the indica/sative ratio is. from what i have read AK47 is about 90% sativa genetics, but it does mean some plants from seed could show more indica traits than others. but its likely when you get farther into flower you'll see more of the dominant sativa traits emerge.

no problem, just if they where clones from the same mother plant they would all grow more less exactly the same, but when you start from seed you can get different phenotypes, some with more indica dominance, some with more sativa. depends on how stable the strain is and what % the indica/sative ratio is. from what i have read AK47 is about 90% sativa genetics, but it does mean some plants from seed could show more indica traits than others. but its likely when you get farther into flower you'll see more of the dominant sativa traits emerge.

oh rite thanks mate. so nothink to worry about then.

cool man look forward to the update.

As for humidity, man its so dry here even with a humidifier in my tent on high i never get above 20% lol So don't worry about it, i mean its a weed, it technically will grow anywhere in most moderate to warm, dry to humid conditions... plus less humidity is better than more in the end anyways. less chance of mold and pests.

Back
Top Bottom