My First AK-47 Grow

Thank's mate i do have the yoyo hangers but the light im useing at the momnet was to heavey for it so i had to get some chains.and after this grow im going to look rite into doing it your way.and this friday im going to start to flower them.just one thing i aint got the cash for 2 week for the big bud and bud candy will that be ok?? i read some were that u dont need it for the first 2 weeks is this true?.

in an 8 week flower you use big bud week 2 through 5, bud candy you use for all weeks of flower except for the last(flush) week. even though you will miss one feeding of bigbud and the candy it will still be fine. What base nutes are you using? if you goto the Advanced Nutes website they have a nute calculator that will tell you when to add what at what week of flower...its a handy tool. Those yoyo hangers will hold up to like 30 pounds, your current lights must weight a ton...lol

in an 8 week flower you use big bud week 2 through 5, bud candy you use for all weeks of flower except for the last(flush) week. even though you will miss one feeding of bigbud and the candy it will still be fine. What base nutes are you using? if you goto the Advanced Nutes website they have a nute calculator that will tell you when to add what at what week of flower...its a handy tool. Those yoyo hangers will hold up to like 30 pounds, your current lights must weight a ton...lol

Thank's mate im going to use seni bloom part A and part B. and yer the light is heavey lol 19kg.lol

cool man, shit your lights must be monsters lol since your using all Advanced nutes definitely go check out the nute calculator they have on their website, though i will say depending on the plant size you don't need to use as much of the base nutes as they recommend. i have topped off at 90% the recommended nute amount, when i tried 100% last feed i got a small amount of nute burn...

Here are my plants at 5 weeks old
006595.JPG

005686.JPG

004716.JPG

003762.JPG

002811.JPG

let me no what you all think i was thinking of giveing them a trim agine befor i flower them what do you think?.

cool man, shit your lights must be monsters lol since your using all Advanced nutes definitely go check out the nute calculator they have on their website, though i will say depending on the plant size you don't need to use as much of the base nutes as they recommend. i have topped off at 90% the recommended nute amount, when i tried 100% last feed i got a small amount of nute burn...

thanks's mate how much would you put in its 148 littter tank?

thanks's mate how much would you put in its 148 littter tank?

lol man, just goto their website, you can enter your res size, how many weeks of flower you expect and what level of additives you use and it will give you the amounts they recommend for each nute/additive....if your useing big bud and bud candy select the expert grower level and it will have both those additives listed.

maaybe a little trim but i have to say those are the healthest lookin plants i seen in a while keep up the good grow:bravo:

I am going to flower my 4 plants tomrrow i was just woudering about the waterin. at the moment its on a 22 hour light cycle and they are geting fed 3 times a day 8 hours beteewn each feed for 15 mins at a time. when i put it down to 12 hours how meany times do i feed them and how long beteewn each feed. and im useing an ebb and flood system

I use a DWC system and i feed every week when i change the water during flower. start off with like 50% recommended amounts of the base nutes(A+B) and slowly raise it every week till you get too 100%, any additives you'r using, big bud, bud candy etc., can be used at the full strength right from they get go. Goto the AN website and use the nute calculator and print out their recommend feed schedule. how big is your res for the nutes? cuz you'll only need to use about 8-10 gallons a week. also monitor the PH/PPM level of your nutes closely and keep a written record, your PH should be between 5.5-5.7 your ppm will be in the 450-600 range at 50% strength(this may vary depending on what calibration your meter uses, and if your using RO'ed water or plain tap)

your only going to need about 36-38 liters of nute mixed water a week, as for how often to feed i'm not sure about that, i've only used aeroponics and DWC, but i would imagine that the schedule you used during vedge would work fine. maybe add in an extra water a day and see how it effects your babies.

Back
Top Bottom