My First Grow, Bag Seed, CFL Mini Box

Hey Dog, I think you are doing a fantastic job! If you had some quality beans you would be sailing. You have most of what you need now, hope you have some better luck and good meds for your future.
Cheers man and happy growing .
Thank you Suntana that means a lot. I have 3 strains from Nirvana right now but my veg box and flower tent are full at the moment. I think I'll be trying Northern lights for my first legit seeds. I also have Ak-48 and white rhino. I'll probably start germinating in a few weeks. I'm going to give coco a try this go around.

I presume you mean Jack Herer? Pics? Specs?
It's jock horror. Here's the specs.
About Jock Horror Feminized

Super-citrusy and fresh flavor.
Drenched in resin glands.
Strong, energizing high.-

Jock Horror is a three-way hybrid of Northern Light, Skunk and Haze. Jock produces so much resin that even its branches glisten with glands. This variety of marijuana has a unique fresh flavor and packs a strong "up" buzz. Our Jock finishes flowering earlier than the original Jack of a few years ago. One of our all-time favorite marijuana strains.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom