OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Hey Bud

You must have a bad case of the flu. I'm worried. :smokin:

Do what you must to get better old friend.

If you are just looking in and not posting I can understand that. Weak as hell I bet.

Here's what's happening around here. Plants are doing good. Electric co still hasn't finished. They got here at 9 am. Took a lunch break at noon, an hour,
then they were gone at 3 pm. One of the crew on the ground said the two guys up in the bucket were making a fortune. Guess they just do what they want. We shoulda had a job like that.:peace::grinjoint:

Hope you get better soon. Poor Wanda is probably frantic by now.:hmmmm:

LOL, I'll pass on being suspended in the air in a bucket. Heights, and OldSkool don't gt along well.

Thanks bud, just a cold, but your right, weak as a kitten, but feeling a lot better than I was on Monday. Like I mentioned in your journal, Wanda's buds are flopping over each other from the weight. I couldn't support them without having my hands covered in her sticky sweetness, so I just let them be.

Tomorrow makes 8 weeks, trich's are pretty much 30% clear, 60% cloudy, and approx 10 amber. I'd said 50/50 cloudy/clear on your journal, but that was the cold meds talking. I'm a lightweight when it comes to meds:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wanda III, and IV are going into 6"pots today, the roots on both are growing right thru the seed cups.

I'll post some pics later today of her floppy, foxtailed buds in the sunlight.

Take care my friend.

LOL, I'll pass on being suspended in the air in a bucket. Heights, and OldSkool don't gt along well.

Thanks bud, just a cold, but your right, weak as a kitten, but feeling a lot better than I was on Monday. Like I mentioned in your journal, Wanda's buds are flopping over each other from the weight. I couldn't support them without having my hands covered in her sticky sweetness, so I just let them be.

Tomorrow makes 8 weeks, trich's are pretty much 30% clear, 60% cloudy, and approx 10 amber. I'd said 50/50 cloudy/clear on your journal, but that was the cold meds talking. I'm a lightweight when it comes to meds:cheesygrinsmiley:

Wanda III, and IV are going into 6"pots today, the roots on both are growing right thru the seed cups.

I'll post some pics later today of her floppy, foxtailed buds in the sunlight.

Take care my friend.

Glad your back Bro. Had me worried.
I hate glass outside elevators they scare hell out of me.:smokin:
Wanda's getting nasty again, flopping her buds around like that. Shameless Hussy.:clap::hippy::clap:

I took some bottom buds off of Joanne tonight. Tasted like pine, however gave me kick in the head. Very unexpected psychedelic kind of high. Went out and fed the air force and just sat there in wonder at the beauty of my backyard. Great stuff. :grinjoint:

Glad your back Bro. Had me worried.
I hate glass outside elevators they scare hell out of me.:smokin:
Wanda's getting nasty again, flopping her buds around like that. Shameless Hussy.:clap::hippy::clap:

I took some bottom buds off of Joanne tonight. Tasted like pine, however gave me kick in the head. Very unexpected psychedelic kind of high. Went out and fed the air force and just sat there in wonder at the beauty of my backyard. Great stuff. :grinjoint:

Tasting like pine is completely acceptable as long it does the job, and it sounds like Joanne's a kickass lady:cheer::cheer::cheer:

No sun today, cold and rainy, so I had to take these shots of Wanda under the CFL's. Noticed the fan leaves feel dry, and leathery, plus some yellowing on some of the bud leaf tips. I'm wondering if I used too strong a nute mix on the last feeding, but that was a week and half ago. Doesn't seem to have any effect on the buds getting fatter.

I'd almost forgotten that today is the 15th week since she broke soil.

plantEOW15-12-02-09B.JPG

plantEOW15-12-02-09A.JPG

Hell of a time to catch a cold, heading back to the couch.

Good god. :adore::adore::adore:

With pics like this, you had better re-think amazing and just accept it already!

I haven't learned much about cloning yet, so I was just wondering why the leaves of one of the clones are clipped? I guessed maybe it was to hasten rooting or because there were spots...am I close?

Hey Buddy:grinjoint:
Don't sweat the small stuff now. She is showing signs of using her leaves to bolster the buds. That's all I think it is. Rose and Mary's leaves have been like leather for at least a month. They look nice, but are tough.:ganjamon:

Cold plus smoke = unclear thought process.:smokin:

She looks great.:ganjamon:

No joke, I cut all the dried up yellow leaves before I post pictures. That's why they look so good. Pit told me don't bother at this stage.

If you do harvest the big Buds and then continue to let her grow for the lower smaller buds. Then pamper her again.

This opinion is sole property of OMM. User discretion is advised. :ganjamon:

greenblood - Thanks for dropping in on my microgrow! I cut the leaf tips to encourage root growth, a tip passed on to me from Ms Fox. Stay tuned for the harvest!

OMM- Yeah, have to agree with the leaves getting leathery, last ditch effort to get the buds finished. YES!

Still undecided about taking the tops with time running out to allow the lower buds to mature. I'll try it on the next grow if I yank her Saturday.

Ya have to make them pretty for pictures, I do the same thing:cheesygrinsmiley:

No need for a disclaimer, I trust your input!

SURPRISE!!!

YUP! I went and did it! Checked the trich's, and saw more amber than clear, and took the plunge! My fingers are still sticking together, and smell of beautiful skunk. Do you guys think the buds are packed to tight? Last thing I want is mold forming. The box is closed up, sitting in a dark room. I just want to insure there is enough cardboard area to absorb the moisture.

I'll update in a few days when I do the final trim before putting into glass jars.

It's been a hell of a ride, and I want to thank everyone that helped me out along the way, especially OldMedMan, Flurple, OBX, Blacken, and of course the Gonja Queen herself, Granny!

wandaharvestB.JPG

wandaharvestA.JPG

U said you'll take it out in a few days to put in jars? Does that cardboard speed up the initial drying process?

SURPRISE!!!

YUP! I went and did it! Checked the trich's, and saw more amber than clear, and took the plunge! My fingers are still sticking together, and smell of beautiful skunk. Do you guys think the buds are packed to tight? Last thing I want is mold forming. The box is closed up, sitting in a dark room. I just want to insure there is enough cardboard area to absorb the moisture.

I'll update in a few days when I do the final trim before putting into glass jars.

It's been a hell of a ride, and I want to thank everyone that helped me out along the way, especially OldMedMan, Flurple, OBX, Blacken, and of course the Gonja Queen herself, Granny!

wandaharvestB.JPG

wandaharvestA.JPG

Wow! You did it:cheer::cheer::cheer:
What a haul :grinjoint:
Only word of caution is don't let the buds touch each other, that will increase the chance of mold. That box should do the job. :surf::surf::surf:

What a sacrifice. Did you talk to Wanda when she went under the Axe? :adore::adore::hippy::adore::adore:

U said you'll take it out in a few days to put in jars? Does that cardboard speed up the initial drying process?

Suppose to Legalize, from tips I've read others use. The cardboard acts as a drying medium. First time I've dried this way, so it's a learning curve, but from what I've read, drying in a cardboard box should take 5-7 days before jar curing. Granny's also using this method, and has a couple days head start on me. OMM is also planning on using boxes I believe. Stay tuned.

Wow! You did it:cheer::cheer::cheer:
What a haul :grinjoint:
Only word of caution is don't let the buds touch each other, that will increase the chance of mold. That box should do the job. :surf::surf::surf:

What a sacrifice. Did you talk to Wanda when she went under the Axe? :adore::adore::hippy::adore::adore:

Yeah, figured the trich's were at that stage I enjoy for a heady, up lifting, fly me to the moon, I'm f*king 18 again experience:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

The buds are tight as hell, and sticky like glue, going to take a while for these to dry out, but I'm going to let them take their sweet time. Man I can't wait to see how she smokes after a proper cure.

I was thinking the same thing about crowding this morning. So I pulled out the branches that were coated with ping pong size buds to free up more room for the tops. I snipped the buds off, and placed them on a sheet of white comp paper lining the bottom of a smaller box. Photo's to follow after I upload 'em.

It was kind of take off on one of the other methods I'd read about (staff member) in the Harvesting and Curing sub forum using brown paper bags with ventilation holes. You tossed the buds in on top of each other, and the top rolled shut like a lunch bag. Once a day (I believe), you gently toss the buds around like an MJ salad to keep thing airy until the buds have dried sufficiently enough for jar curing. But, being paranoid as hell regarding mold, I opted to just lay out a single layer of buds, going to give them a daily stir.

I cried like a baby as I savaged her knotty limbs. I shall make a shrine for her stump:rip::amen:

I cried like a baby as I savaged her knotty limbs. I shall make a shrine for her stump:rip::amen:

Just like I don't eat things with names... I find it hard to smoke them too lol!

I've been resisting the urge to name my plants just so I don't have to go through the agony of harvesting a nice girl like Wanda... :rofl:

I guess she'll still keep you company on a lonely night... :Rasta:

wow, nice box o buds OldSkool.:goodjob:

Looks like I've got some reading to do.

Why thank you Mmmmick! I was truly blessed with this bad seed bitch! Hoping her clones provide me with another harvest sometime in March.

Let me know if you have any question:peace:

Yeah, figured the trich's were at that stage I enjoy for a heady, up lifting, fly me to the moon, I'm f*king 18 again experience:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

The buds are tight as hell, and sticky like glue, going to take a while for these to dry out, but I'm going to let them take their sweet time. Man I can't wait to see how she smokes after a proper cure.

I was thinking the same thing about crowding this morning. So I pulled out the branches that were coated with ping pong size buds to free up more room for the tops. I snipped the buds off, and placed them on a sheet of white comp paper lining the bottom of a smaller box. Photo's to follow after I upload 'em.

It was kind of take off on one of the other methods I'd read about (staff member) in the Harvesting and Curing sub forum using brown paper bags with ventilation holes. You tossed the buds in on top of each other, and the top rolled shut like a lunch bag. Once a day (I believe), you gently toss the buds around like an MJ salad to keep thing airy until the buds have dried sufficiently enough for jar curing. But, being paranoid as hell regarding mold, I opted to just lay out a single layer of buds, going to give them a daily stir.

Man if you do get the "I am f*king I'm 18 again experience''. I coming to see you with vape in hand.:surf::surf::surf:

Sounds like a plan that will work.:grinjoint:

I may go look at that paper bag thing. I have some big brown paper bags with handles on them. I saved them because they are reusable. Hmmmmmmmm I think I saw Andy B, talking about them in a journal. :slide::slide::slide:

After Xmas, guess your gonna miss treat an other Wanda, poor thing. :ganjamon:

Why thank you Mmmmick! I was truly blessed with this bad seed bitch! Hoping her clones provide me with another harvest sometime in March.

Let me know if you have any question:peace:

you're welcome OldSKool. Finished your journal, it's a good read. You did a great job on that girl. Loved all those great pics also.

5 star journal.:goodjob:

SURPRISE!!!

wandaharvestB.JPG

wandaharvestA.JPG

thats the way ah ah i like it ah ah oh ya thats the way i like it oh ya:theband:

Just like I don't eat things with names... I find it hard to smoke them too lol!

I've been resisting the urge to name my plants just so I don't have to go through the agony of harvesting a nice girl like Wanda... :rofl:

I guess she'll still keep you company on a lonely night... :Rasta:

DAMN GLAD YOUR BACK!

Kinda like 'Jeffrey, who are you having over for dinner tonight?' :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wanda use to be 8/19, but after she sexed I thought I'd give her a proper name, but a name I've never had a relationship with:rofl:

She's keeping me company at this very moment, very tasty, very tasty indeed :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom