OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Man if you do get the "I am f*king I'm 18 again experience''. I coming to see you with vape in hand.:surf::surf::surf:

Sounds like a plan that will work.:grinjoint:

I may go look at that paper bag thing. I have some big brown paper bags with handles on them. I saved them because they are reusable. Hmmmmmmmm I think I saw Andy B, talking about them in a journal. :slide::slide::slide:

After Xmas, guess your gonna miss treat an other Wanda, poor thing. :ganjamon:

Might wanna re think that trip, was 23 when I took the wife to work this morning, best I travel west with a baggie of Wanda dank:cheesygrinsmiley:

I believe it was Andy B's drying method. I had boxes handy, but no brown paper bags. I'm still kinda hesitant to stack buds on top of each other, but then again, Andy knows his shit.

Sometime shortly after Xmas. Gives me time to finish this journal up after drying and curing before deciding which of Wanda's clones I'll grow next.

Hard to explain the feeling of having all this kind bud available, not having to go looking, especially when it's dry. Same feeling I felt on my last two grows, almost guilty, knowing others, especially those needing MJ for med reasons have a tough time finding any.

but I think I'll get over it:rocker::biglaugh::goof::biglaugh::ganjamon::rofl:

you're welcome OldSKool. Finished your journal, it's a good read. You did a great job on that girl. Loved all those great pics also.

5 star journal.:goodjob:

Thank you very much, very nice of you to say that. Make's it worth all the time, and effort sharing my little grow with all of you.

Here's the shots of the smaller buds I trimmed off a few of the branches to free up room in the big box for better air circulation around the colas. I would have preferred brown paper to line the bottom of the smaller box, but ya use watcha got. The small buds on the left side, on top of the foam are the buds I quick dried for immediate personal enjoyment:cheesygrinsmiley:

wandaharvestC.JPG

I was trying to be careful as hell to not touch the buds, my fingers were still sticking to everything I touched despite being careful. F*king wonderful........and the aroma is wildly :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:intoxicating.

wandaharvestD.JPG

Last one to be trimmed, looks like a cola, but just a lower section the branch below the top. Buds from this precious filled up the bottom of the little box with a single layer, so they should have fairly good air circulation. But I'll stir them around a bit daily to avoid mold.

wandaharvestE.JPG

Now the tops have a little more breathing room.......sigh

wandaharvestG.JPG

One of the tops, the strings are spaced 3" apart, so it's roughly 6" long.

wandaharvestH.JPG

Stay tuned!

Just had a quick look around. I'll have to come back and go through it all. That grow box was way cool. Very nice engineering and follow through.

Sweet looking buds! Great job!

:peace:

Thanks to all of you for the great comments. I made a boo boo trying to edit one of my photos, and have screwed up my ability to either view photos...my own included, or any other photos....and now I find I can't reply to individual posts, just 'Quick Reply'. Hopefully the admin team can correct wft I did to myself. I hope you all can see the photos I posted...just look like empty space to me.

Okay, found the problem. Browser issue. It looks like I totally hosed my photo viewing ability when I was trying to edit (right click) a photo. Using an alternate browser corrected my fubar.

Wanda is look fantastic with a hell of shine on some thick buds

Thanks dahcwon, going to take some time drying though, little nugs are dense as hell. Has me a bit conserned with mold issues, but the humidity has been quite low with the cold weather, no issues yet......knock on wood.

Day three of drying, just hurry up and wait. Been damn cold, down in the low twenties, which has made the 'drying' room quite cool as well, temps running in the mid to upper 60's. I'm sure it's slowed the drying process some, but shouldn't be a problem. At least the humidity is low. Naturally I've been keeping a close eye on them, checking for any signs of mold.

Of the three grows I've done, Wanda is no doubt the most potent smelling, fills the room with the most delightful sweet skunky odor.

I pulled all the small buds laying in the smaller box, stabbed the little nuggies with toothpicks, and mounted them on a piece of foam sheet exactly like the buds I quick dried. I didn't lke the fact that air wasn't getting to all sides, now they look like little MJ hors d'oeuvre's:cheesygrinsmiley:

In hindsight, I should have waited until yesterday, or today to take her down, allowing her to dry out. The reason is, after I cut the branches I noticed clear, almost pure water (I tasted it) dripping profusely from each cut branch tip, no doubt filled with sugars for the buds. I should have known better.

MJ hors d'oeuvre's Sounds good to me.:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::clap:

That sounds like grower's remorse to me. Wooda if , I coulda. :grinjoint:

Remember we do these grows to learn. ;) and to help others to learn.
Thank You. :ganjamon:

You know, since your cold and cutting Wanda, you sound a bit down.
You had so much fun growing her, I can see why. I got a feeling I'm going to feel the same way. This is my forth month and it's taken my whole attention.
Maybe that's why I want them to go longer.

And then, there's the next grow and off we go again. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom