My First Grow, Bag Seed, CFL Mini Box

So all plants are looking healthy except for Cat. She is still clawing and now beginning to cup. I'm thinking that I overwatered her a bit but I also think that she was a little constricted in the 1 gal pot. I transplanted her to a 2 gal and added extra perlite to help with drainage. I also started lst on Nora since she's getting nice and bushy. And I topped Jessie after seeing the results from Deb. I'll start lst when she's ready. And once again I can't post pics. I'll get em out later hopefully.

Here are the pics for my previous post.
420-magazine-mobile103529735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile818739799.jpg
420-magazine-mobile941909168.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574576655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1659187008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1957074459.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's day 29 for my two older ladies and day 25 for the younger ones. I added perlite to the top soil of all the pots recently and it seems to be making a huge difference with combating the gnats and the plants look happier overall, especially Cat.
420-magazine-mobile241944783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064799597.jpg

I also needed another clamp light for the tent but didn't have the funds. So I ghetto rigged an extra lamp and plastic bowl to make a reflector
420-magazine-mobile1133621361.jpg
420-magazine-mobile343532598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile724847473.jpg

I'm going to move Jessie from the minibox to tent because she is stretching like a mofo which is part of the reason for another light in the tent. So Leti will have the box to herself.
420-magazine-mobile94997750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile277679438.jpg

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome!

I transplanted Nora last night. She was definitely growing out of her pot. She is so short and bushy in a way that I'm not used to. Especially after lst which she has taken well to. I'm just hoping for a fem this go around and I think that she might be it. I guess only time will tell. I've been searching for preflowers and no luck so far.
420-magazine-mobile1005163414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1625066627.jpg
420-magazine-mobile605304501.jpg

Intriguing minds want to know
420-magazine-mobile492176692.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has used chicken tea? I have a buddy with a shit ton of manure (pun intended) from five chickens. I figured that some free fertalizer would be awesome but I have only seen a few posts on the matter and I don't have any experience with it. Thoughts?

A few pics of the ladies veggin out like I'm about to My tent is growing smaller my the day and the humidity is climbing to 60 percent. It's great for now seeing as I had to keep my bedroom door closed after showers to keep it up. I'm just worried about flowering if I actually get to that point. I suppose they can't all be female so one or two wont create as much humidity as four.
420-magazine-mobile1444510424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1429107813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233605150.jpg

And lonely Leti in her own home. She's small but bushy and very happy I think. I've introduced 1/4 Dyna Gro Foliage Pro to all ladies but Leti. Maybe in another week or two she will get a feeding. I might try cloning this weekend to sex them before I waste any more time and money. Although I don't know if I can squeeze Leti in the tent in order to use my box for the clones. I guess we'll see. Happy growing ladies and gents!
420-magazine-mobile757573349.jpg

If you cant keep the humidity down make sure you have good airflow above, below and through your plant...that should help some.
I have my make shift exhaust fan but think I'll finally invest in a 4" cfm fan. I'm not too worried about humidity at the moment since in the last couple of days the temp has been high at night. Around 82 average. I opened all vents and turned my exhaust to max. I flip out if it goes to 80 but the girls are fine with it so far so we'll see.

I also have a 6" clip in over the canopy with a slim 24" fan blowing under the canopy.

It's very hard to tell by the picture but I think I might have at least 1 female.
420-magazine-mobile1390711179.jpg

It looks like a teeny tiny pistil is poking out. I'm going to check again tonight

It's very hard to tell by the picture but I think I might have at least 1 female.
420-magazine-mobile1390711179.jpg

It looks like a teeny tiny pistil is poking out. I'm going to check again tonight

Female :thumb:

Break out the cigars ladies and germs! It looks like the gender is confirmed for Deb! Gonna check the rest tonight.
420-magazine-mobile808635922.jpg

Break out the cigars ladies and germs! It looks like the gender is confirmed for Deb! Gonna check the rest tonight.
420-magazine-mobile808635922.jpg

:cheer::high-five::bravo::welldone::blunt::blunt::partyboy::bong::ganjamon::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::allgood::allgood::woohoo:

Ok....maybe a little to excited.......whats her name?

:circle-of-love:

:cheer::high-five::bravo::welldone::blunt::blunt::partyboy::bong::ganjamon::party::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::allgood::allgood::woohoo:

Ok....maybe a little to excited.......whats her name?

You've said almost everything that I was feeling! Thanks so much for sticking with my grow. I just hope I don't fuck the most important part of it up. We'll see how the rest of the bunch turns out. Her name is Debbie btw. Happened to be the one I snapped during lst and decided to top instead of watching her wilt. Damn I'm stoked right now!

Unfortunately my other 4 ladies haven't shown ladies haven't shown their privates yet. Let's go mini pubes!

You've said almost everything that I was feeling! Thanks so much for sticking with my grow. I just hope I don't fuck the most important part of it up. We'll see how the rest of the bunch turns out. Her name is Debbie btw. Happened to be the one I snapped during lst and decided to top instead of watching her wilt. Damn I'm stoked right now!

I am feeling that way and much more...I start my flush on patty tonight...plan to harvest soon :high-five: I'm so stoked....and then only a few weeks later and It will be time for carrie....

20170209_221641.jpg

Damn I'm lovin it.......We will make it and do just fine....we have all kinds of support on this site :thumb:

I am feeling that way and much more...I start my flush on patty tonight...plan to harvest soon :high-five: I'm so stoked....and then only a few weeks later and It will be time for carrie....

20170209_221641.jpg

Damn I'm lovin it.......We will make it and do just fine....we have all kinds of support on this site :thumb:

One love man for sure. Your girl is looking delicious! What size pot are you goin with? Mine are in 2 gal at the moment but I have a couple 5 gal lying around if I only get 2 fems. If I get more than 2 they will be donated.

Back
Top Bottom