My First Grow From Seed - GH Big Bang & Super Bud

Re: My first grow from seed. Gh big bang and super bud

DSC_10511.JPG
big bang canopy:)

Hi ppl a quick question. My super bud plant yesterday looks abit poorly. All plant is nice dark green but sum of my leaves around the buds are curling up round the edges and turning yellow with some yellow spots im 5 week into flower. Any ideas? Thanks. Im thinking a very good flush followed with a feed of bloom.

Well, a picture would be a better idea of what is happening, but it could b something as easy as a P defiency. If you can take a pic or two of the damaged leaves that would give me a better idea of what is happening. :)

DSC_1062.JPG
super bud start of week 6 flower tomorrow. fattening up nicely:).I have taken cloans off this plant and all rooted and potted fine. very good strain I think. skunk x big bud.

Coming along nicely. :thumb:

The yellowing could be a simple N def since she is growing and blooming. Do you have an HPS on in the pics? :hmmmm:
Ive had a few instances of P being slow because of low pH when they realling start budding. But it looks like they are growing very well.
Any update pics?
:popcorn:

Thanks for the help. And yea she defo still growing last week get nice and dense. Il up date,end of week 6 start of week 7. I think I gave to much canna pk 13 14 that why yellowing of leaves and bown stripes. would that make sense or am I wrong?? Lol:)

I dont think giving too much would cause that. IMO its just that the plant is really starting to grow and she is using alot of nutes up including what is in her leaves. :) Having her grow too fast and too big are really good problems sir. :)

Lol well no more nutes now for the lady she will get mollasses. Good shit.on monday when I update with pics will b the final 2 weeks so straight flush . So i.dnt have to worry just let her finish:)

Back
Top Bottom