My First Grow Journal - Liberty Haze & Gorilla Glue

I've just fed my plants and noticed 2 what appear to be deficiencies in the plants on the LH there is a black mark on the end of some of the leaves.

420-magazine-mobile142135279.jpg

And onthe GG some of the leaves have gone a funny colour.

420-magazine-mobile412111375.jpg

Any suggestions to what this might be and how to fix it, thanks.

What do you mean by nute burn? I have just given it some cal mag, I forgot to give it some last time so that'll be why for that however for the light burn the lights haven't changed at all they are still 400w and on the same cycle at the same distance

When they were in smaller pots I did however when I moved them to bigger pots I didn't as I didn't want to over feed them, I gave them more nutes and water but there isn't always a run off, I just checked them then and there is a run off on the LH but not on the GG

Right so I've just taken a few tests and I'm really confused, so the oh level of the water and nutes was 6-6.5 the ph level of the soil is looking at 5.0 for the LH and for the GG 4.0 and the run off appears to be for LH 5.0 and GG 5.5, tbh I'm not entirely sure if this is normal or not but the readings don't seem right to me and I am really unsure as to why this is having readings of 4.0 in the soil???

Do you mean when I feed it just keep giving it 6.5? Or do you mean run it through now? And what do you mean by weak nutrient solution, apologise if it's obvious this is my first grow so I'm still getting to grasp with it all

Mix up your nutrients at 1/4 strength then ph to 6.5-7.0 and run a lot of water through the pot. It should bring up your soil ph. You can start raising the nutrients with your next feeding. Id flush it now

I've already given it nutrients today which is when I noticed it, the current mix is 4ml bloom and 1ml cal mag so I'll use 1ml of each next time, and I've already flushed using water so what I'll do is next time I water which will be in a few days I'll set the ph level to 6.5/7 and let the water run off then and will do the nutes probably this time next werkc

The plants are still the same the deficiency looks like it's still there and getting worse, I've been raising the ph level of the water to 7.0 and giving it that it's had 2 water feedings since last week as it seems to be drying out a lot quicker they're getting nutes tomorrow, and I will upload some pictures later when I'm home

GG
420-magazine-mobile1938902278.jpg

LH
420-magazine-mobile1971139422.jpg

As I say I've been doing the feeding as you've said and the run off has raised to 6.0 so I'm really unsure as to why they're still as they are and getting worse... really really concerned

Back
Top Bottom