My First Grow Journal

kosio bosio

Hello there to everyone.

Today I started the clones for my next grow. I still need to cut some more but today I took around 200 clones.

The strains are White Truffle, Devil Driver, Banana Mango and Garlic Budder.
But we are going to concentrate on the White Truffles and The Devil Drivers.
The Banana Mango and The Garlic Budder are for a different Project.

I soaked Gro Dan A - Ok sponges into some water with cal mag and clonex clone solution + some root excelurator - EC was around 1.5 - 1.6
ph - 5.5

I am using LUX LED clone light. The dome kit is Mondi. Tray + Mesh + Dome.

Here's a picture of the clones and also one small nug from the flowering room that is a few days away from being chopped off.

I am sorry for the mess.

I will keep you posted once we have roots coming out. I will keep them on a 24hr cycle because I have some issues with the heat in the room during the night. And I also have the moms at the same room. For them I am using a Gavita HPS 1000w so the lamp can heat the space if it gets too cold.

tempImageFWvrpd.jpg

IMG_6231.JPG

Hey there folks!
Here's a picture update of the clones.
I've been burping them and spraying them daily.
The humidity in the room is a bit off so I spray them more often.
The temperature is around 75F.
Tomorrow I am going to start opening the vents.
I am also sharing a picture of the other project - Garlic Budder.
The little girl is already showing roots and it's only day 7 for her.

tempImagecUUdNN.jpg
tempImageAwa1Si.jpg

Can you please elucidate the root accelerator, @kosio bosio. Turning the whole starter cube into a rooting machine is sheer genius. You should evaporate them and sell them!

Once the roots start coming out they need something to make them explode and grow faster.
You can use different stuff not necessarily Root Excelurator.
I see that this method works really good.
They definitely root much faster when you add something that helps the roots grow.

What brand are you using? I googled and see many results, some priced like precious metals! :laugh:
I bet some powder Mycorrhizae like Root Magic or Great White in the water would up the ante even more.

I am using Roots Excelurator the silver one, from House and Garden, it's not cheap.
Using it at 1ml per gal lasts long time.
But really you can use anything that has rooting stimulants.
Liquid kelp, some people do bloom enhancers, it does the same job.

Back
Top Bottom