My First Grow

Man last time I cloned I was so paranoid. 2 and half weeks I tell you. Then all of a sudden roots roots everywhere. Then I realized I had to many clones and had to give a few away.
This is a learning process, not life or death. And soon you will be the one starting to give advice on here.
Lastly I want your plants there growin so fast lookin so good. Keep it up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Help First Timer: Germinated my beans, planted in Fox Farm soil, watered with 1gal of water and 1oz of Liquid Seaweed, placed under 1000w HD light dimmed down to 50% and a height of 54".
Question: Am I doing this right?

Help First Timer: Germinated my beans, planted in Fox Farm soil, watered with 1gal of water and 1oz of Liquid Seaweed, placed under 1000w HD light dimmed down to 50% and a height of 54".

hi booby :hug:
frst lesson:

take a deep breath,,,,, relaaax... I know the feeling...

Believe me, inside of you , you have a gut feeling...trust it... :hug:

Sounds about right, you forgot a few things,,what seeds> how many? how big is the pot?

and 2 lesson... DO NOT OVER WATER seeds. and after, come to my journal and post a link (copy the address bar in your browser and paste)
Start a journal here: https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-journals.56/

I guess it does looked like I used the whole gal. That was just the mixture. I just dampened the soil.
More concerned about the lights. I heard no light till they pop, T5 only, some say MH is ok.
Just not sure.
White Cookies
Three
In Solo cups

Just remembered most new growers over do stuff less is best dont over water or.over feed u sound under control so far how bigs ur pots

Autoflower420

Man last time I cloned I was so paranoid. 2 and half weeks I tell you. Then all of a sudden roots roots everywhere. Then I realized I had to many clones and had to give a few away.
This is a learning process, not life or death. And soon you will be the one starting to give advice on here.
Lastly I want your plants there growin so fast lookin so good. Keep it up

Thanks Rideout did u clone them in water or jiffy pellets?

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Rideout did u clone them in water or jiffy pellets?

My most preferred way to clone is with Rockwool and a rooting hormone. But like I said. Kinda scary first time you clone. But be patient and let mother nature ( with a bit of help ). Do her work

Hows the girls

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Theyre good fucked up my lights one day don't even know what happened but it should be okay I think. But they're back to normal I defoliated a bit on them all to try and get lower nodes to grow larger for cloning, I haven't actually tied any branches down just 3 of the main stalks on 3 girls, I have been super cropping the hell out of them like once a week I bend till they almost snap..I've snapped a couple and taped em back up and are doing nicely, can't wait for my paycheck Its killing me lol

If your gonna do that if you squeeze the stem and kind of like roll it between your fingers till it gets soft without breaking the skin its a lot safer as in regards to open wounds on any organism can lead to infection....just a suggestion

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
Yea I've been pinching them very hard to soften then I give a slight twist as I bend over

Back
Top Bottom