My First Grow

Looking good, what's your plans for extraction and circulation?
Right now I have a 4 in simple desk fan for taking air out and a little flap to let air in. I plan to make a carbon filter later on and get an actual fan and some ducting

Right now I have a 4 in simple desk fan for taking air out and a little flap to let air in. I plan to make a carbon filter later on and get an actual fan and some ducting
420-magazine-mobile685942925.jpg

Black Gold - Unless you are using neuts, I don't think it will be enough. It looks like just peat. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But a good soil mix has;

Peat
Cow poop
Sheep poop
Chicken poop
Worm castings
Compost
Perlite / vermiculite
meals - bone, blood, Kelp, fish

Plus many other things

Cheers

420-magazine-mobile902608530.jpg
top left, wonder woman clone, top right family seed, bottom left bubba kush, bottom right purple kush. Sorry for the huge delay in posting pictures. And I just got clone tonight I was wondering what's wrong with her? Looking a little bit sickly?

Black Gold - Unless you are using neuts, I don't think it will be enough. It looks like just peat. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But a good soil mix has;

Peat
Cow poop
Sheep poop
Chicken poop
Worm castings
Compost
Perlite / vermiculite
meals - bone, blood, Kelp, fish

Plus many other things

Cheers
It's peat with perlite, garden compost, cow shit, worm shit, epsom salt, lime and leach rock

420-magazine-mobile869810767.jpg
also added a fan and a diy co2 system clone perked up fast from the last update. I also topped the clone at 5th node.

Subbed, I've just started my first grow 2 so I'm gonna closely follow you especially on that clone.
Would be good if you could follow me and assist where you can. Good luck mate

420-magazine-mobile103956922.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1472823145.jpg
new tent diy Scrogg net, got nutes, more calmag, and carbon filter comming in mail, and rock wool. I'll keep whoever is still following posted, Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom