My first grow

Kudzu, before commenting on the ladies I want to say that with your handle, there is no doubt you are from the south, south-east I would wager.

For the 1st time growing, I give you an "A". The ladies are clean, letting light penetrate better, the soil (some prefer to call it medium for some reason) looks like a pro prepared it for you or it is store bought which is fine as well. I can see a slight burn on some of the fan leaves, which is normal for the plants age, they will gradually turn brown and die off, again normal for that to happen when the plant is moving nitrogen from the fan to the buds and sugar leaves.

Overall you are going a super job and congratulations.

On a side note, a couple of weeks ago I started processing my White Widow. Pulled off a bud and fired it up after a quick drying process and the miss's and I were convinced that we are going to have a great smoke in a month or so.

Glad having you aboard. Been fun chatting with you.
Thanks for the input. i did almost loose one to nitrogen toxicity, It is still in the tent but way behind to others.
All but one had some clawing and I reacted fast enough to stop it or it could have been really bad. And you are right about the south.

Thanks for the input. i did almost loose one to nitrogen toxicity, It is still in the tent but way behind to others.
All but one had some clawing and I reacted fast enough to stop it or it could have been really bad. And you are right about the south.
Also the soil is Fox Farm Happy Frog that I amended with perlite and worm castings. Nutrients are Fox Farms and General Hydroponics.

Back
Top Bottom