My first grow.

Welcome...:smokin:

Your grow is lookin' okay man. I'm sure you are tired of hearing this lol but you need more lights. :grinjoint:

If all you have is that one lamp fixture, you might look into getting one of those fixture splitters that allow you to put to bulbs in one socket. Just an idea.

the cardboard looks a little dangerous IMO, but I understand one must make do with what they have.

Good Luck man! I'm locked in.:rollit:

i got another light im gunna try and add today i need a lamp. i got 2 sets of fixtures that can hold 3 bulbs each i just gotta take em apart and re wire them does anyone know how to do that. the dog ate the cord. =[ lol. and in about 3 mins i will have some pics of today. so stay tuned ! lol

well here they are.

DSCF4631.JPG

DSCF4632.JPG

DSCF4633.JPG

DSCF4634.JPG

DSCF4635.JPG

there we go.

Are you going to reuse your cord or get a new one? I wired one up myself and its rather easy. Look for any kind of indication on your wire as to which is the + and which is the -. Then in your fixture attempt to find the connector (they should be screw connectors where you wrap the wire and tighten the screw) on the bottom of the fixture. If I'm not mistaken this should be the positive and try to follow it to the connector. Connect the positive site of your wire to this screw terminal, wrap it around the screw and tighten down. Do the same for the - which should be connection to the 'housing' of the fixture (the place where the bulb screws in) if that makes sense.

yeah i think i might use a new cord or perhaps one from another appliance i have like a broken fan or something. but im going to start reading the training guide. thanks a bunch for your help

so i got bored and i was looking online for cfls to see what kinds there are. i know i will need 2 different types of cfls. if anyone wants to get into detail about that. i do know (correct me if im wrong) something about warm and cool? blue and reds? and with that said. when i get more cfls. not only will i get what i need. but i was thinking of adding some of these to the mix. Compact Fluorescent Party Lights

what do you think?

cant get any better than crunch berries. weed for breakfast. call me cap n nugberries =] oh and todays pics will be up any min so stay tuned !

and for today's pictures. i have 2 25 watt cfls for now. until i go shopping. but here we go

DSCF4637.JPG

DSCF4639.JPG

DSCF4638.JPG

there you go =] and thanks again for everyone checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom