My first grow.

Do what you THINK is right man,
everyone has their ways of growing man,

And you MADE me go out and get cap n crunch.
After a nice joint my friend and i had in the car,
we decided to go and eat a box of that stuff.
With crunch berries!

Anyways man,
the box looks good dude,
you going to make it youreself?

and youre plants look awsome!
by the way!

woot! yeah i try to make everything myself. if i do move from my super ghetto but working box i would go with the rubbermaids. and you CANT go wrong with cap n Crunch with crunch berries. thumbo =]

thanks everyone. more pics tomorrow.

P.s
marq i think so slowly but surely.

Hey rapmstr882, welcome to the grow scene.

I seen you got your plants up and out the ground and thats the main thing.
Good Growin'! :grinjoint:

Your going to wanna keep 2000 lumens per plant for every foot it grows w/a gallon of quality good draining soil for every foot it grows. I don't use the comparison wattage some people use to 'up' the wattage, but 1 42wt cfl is 2700 lumens , 26 wt cfl is 1750 lumens in the 2700k (general purpose/red) 1650 lumens in the 5600k (natural/blue) 20 wt cfl are 1300 lumens and ive only seen em in 2700k. You'll be better off w/mostly red-42wt and a few blue-26wt to even out your spectrum. They do get hot but i can hold em in my hand for a while so... i ran 15 2700k with 6 5600k cfl 4-5 inches above the plants at most. I cooled the grow down w/a fan blowing over the top of the lights to push the heat up and away from the plants. Natural convection brings cool air in from the bottom. It works w/confined spaces as well too. Cfl grows that are good have lots of lumens real close to the plants. My 4 random heavy hitterz thread can help you see what i mean, I started w/4 26wt 5600k's and finished out over 37,000 lumens from a lil' over 500wts of bulbs. Be careful wiring your own gear if your not sure, grow rooms can catch fire. I got all my gear at wal-mart (except, like Ms.Fox, we don't have Fox Farms at wally world here) cords are cheap, cfl are cheap, and you can get those vanity fixtures for the bathroom that holds like 4-6 bulbs cheap. Sorry for the post but it's been days and you-and others-haven't been told the whole deal, so here it is. :welcome:
By the way have fun w/your grow take it day by day and don't forget to stop and smell the budz buddy! I'm at the threads in my signature if you have questions or need a low cost solution to a jam. :peace:

Hey rapmstr882, welcome to the grow scene.

I seen you got your plants up and out the ground and thats the main thing.
Good Growin'! :grinjoint:

Your going to wanna keep 2000 lumens per plant for every foot it grows w/a gallon of quality good draining soil for every foot it grows. I don't use the comparison wattage some people use to 'up' the wattage, but 1 42wt cfl is 2700 lumens , 26 wt cfl is 1750 lumens in the 2700k (general purpose/red) 1650 lumens in the 5600k (natural/blue) 20 wt cfl are 1300 lumens and ive only seen em in 2700k. You'll be better off w/mostly red-42wt and a few blue-26wt to even out your spectrum. They do get hot but i can hold em in my hand for a while so... i ran 15 2700k with 6 5600k cfl 4-5 inches above the plants at most. I cooled the grow down w/a fan blowing over the top of the lights to push the heat up and away from the plants. Natural convection brings cool air in from the bottom. It works w/confined spaces as well too. Cfl grows that are good have lots of lumens real close to the plants. My 4 random heavy hitterz thread can help you see what i mean, I started w/4 26wt 5600k's and finished out over 37,000 lumens from a lil' over 500wts of bulbs. Be careful wiring your own gear if your not sure, grow rooms can catch fire. I got all my gear at wal-mart (except, like Ms.Fox, we don't have Fox Farms at wally world here) cords are cheap, cfl are cheap, and you can get those vanity fixtures for the bathroom that holds like 4-6 bulbs cheap. Sorry for the post but it's been days and you-and others-haven't been told the whole deal, so here it is. :welcome:
By the way have fun w/your grow take it day by day and don't forget to stop and smell the budz buddy! I'm at the threads in my signature if you have questions or need a low cost solution to a jam. :peace:

:thanks:Great tips...rapmaster

Thats my idea in my grow too as well, to add more red then blue, especially if you're going into flowering early, you're going to need more red anyways to help it flower more.

hey everyone sorry the journal has been quiet today. so i uploaded 6 new pics from today. hope you like.

DSCF4640.JPG

DSCF4641.JPG

DSCF4642.JPG

DSCF4643.JPG

DSCF4644.JPG

DSCF4645.JPG

Back
Top Bottom