My first grow.

thanks, not that expensive here either...when i did my first grow i let them get too big before transplanting, and they started to droop and be very unhappy because the roots just had nowhere else to go, so on these ones, they were potted at 2 inches tall, they have only been in that set up for a week, if that!

what type of containers are those. I have waterfarms and they look very similar. the ladies love it when the roots hit the water.

they are 11 litre pots, with clay pebbles, hydro dripper system called 'wilma', with a 30 litre tank, using canna nutes, my first grow i did lemon skunk and white widow, almost finished and doing really really well for first time grow, heres a quick pic, then i will stop hijacking the thread!
00547.JPG

mine are just bagseed. but i dont think you were talking to me lol. yes 2 morrow is saturday. transplant day. i will upload pics after that

Updates updates updates!!!

So i did my ghetto transplant in the dark. with night vision (webcam mod.) and placed back in my box. i will upload pics in a few mins.

Ha ha, love the smiley faces! I am sure they will be much happier now , they look like they are much bigger already, Its amazing the difference it makes to them with more room, they'll be really big soon! good work...

Be sure not to let them go too long in the coffee cups. Unless there are holes in the bottoms. Root rot has a tendancy to develop in closed containers. When do they get transplanted?
do you have adequate drainage in the new containers? you could have let them go too long in those "tea cups" and the root rot has started.Any yellowing signs on the roots?

that's really up to you. i'm gonna veg mine for 4-6 weeks. you can start 12/12 whenever you want. although i do believe it can effect your yield the sooner you flower.

depends how long the flowering time is, dont forget they keep growing through flowering anyway, i have just started a ten week flowering plant, and after 3.5 weeks of veg, I'm starting now, otherwise they can get too tall...

Back
Top Bottom