My First Grow

I hope you don't mind my touch to your journal Hogdady...

mind it? i welcome it! you are one of the reasons that 420 is what it is! please add your touch frequently! :smokin:

How can you not luv Journey. My granpa lived in San Hose! :peace:

I know this off topic a bit, but I saw Journey in concert before they made their first recording (just after they left Santana) in a little hall in Hayward. They rocked tha house!!

:theband:

what a beautiful grow you have going on.. its grows like this that has helped me with my first one :goodjob:

thanks for the encouraging words! :grinjoint:

I know this off topic a bit, but I saw Journey in concert before they made their first recording (just after they left Santana) in a little hall in Hayward. They rocked tha house!!

:theband:

Ok to be off topic Hogdady! It's your journal ol buddy.

Grow on.

If im MacGyver you are?????

Mega Grow Dude!:goodjob:

Thanks for your comment, ohh and nice hog! :ganjamon:

If im MacGyver you are?????

Mega Grow Dude!:goodjob:

Thanks for your comment, ohh and nice hog! :ganjamon:

I was hoping you would recognize it as a compliment....thx for checking out my grow! :grinjoint:

Hogdady, just stoped by let you know your grow is looking great, will be following you till chop day, waiting to see how the train wreck turns out, I just placed my order for t/w beans so I guess I will be about 30 days behind ya, I will be doing a interval aeration system with drip feeding using LED lighting, good grow to you,

nice big setup, everything looks great HogDady

Hogdady, just stoped by let you know your grow is looking great, will be following you till chop day, waiting to see how the train wreck turns out, I just placed my order for t/w beans so I guess I will be about 30 days behind ya, I will be doing a interval aeration system with drip feeding using LED lighting, good grow to you,

hopin or some high thc t/w :headbanger:

thx for comin by...what is a interval aeration system? :scratchinghead:

Hogdady i will post my set up when i start my grow, but the system is a form of aeroponics useing spray air disc's in the bottom of my buckets infusing large amounts of oxygenated water over the roots aswell as using drip tubes from top allowing water to flow over roots, I'm starting out first with a test round of 6 pods, and if all goes well then will expand to 36 pods total, should be fun! Good Grow To You Also I saw your out of local 3 what craft are you, me just an old local 136 guy riggers/ironworkers out of windy city.

Back
Top Bottom