My First Grow

Brother just feed your plants pH'ed water for the last two weeks, that should be enough for you to get all unwanted nutrients out by the time you harvest...

Couldnt have said it better. i use FloraKleen the last couple feedings, just to make sure I get the run-off nice and clear. Just a thought. the floraKleen is cheap and effective. And it works well. You dont have to do this, Its just a suggestion.

Brother just feed your plants pH'ed water for the last two weeks, that should be enough for you to get all unwanted nutrients out by the time you harvest.

You can also use molasses during this period, so your plants are not completely starved and for a sweeter taste.

Couldnt have said it better. i use FloraKleen the last couple feedings, just to make sure I get the run-off nice and clear. Just a thought. the floraKleen is cheap and effective. And it works well. You dont have to do this, Its just a suggestion.

thx much guys....already have the florakleen too....considering the molasses as well but not totally decided on it yet :grinjoint:

sup hog.

had to check you out and it looks like your doing great!
only 11 pages so far so i read through. light movers are such an awesome investment!!!
nice big grow, you should be swimming in it by feb. ;)

good luck hog, ill be watching.

sup hog.

had to check you out and it looks like your doing great!
only 11 pages so far so i read through. light movers are such an awesome investment!!!
nice big grow, you should be swimming in it by feb. ;)

good luck hog, ill be watching.

glad you stopped by! the light mover paid for itself with the first utility bill. please feel free to comment/advise as you see fit..:smokin:

What is up? Hogdady! What is wrong that 9 hours of flushing,...put a blister on your Camera finger ;)! Show us the garden post flush! :cheer: Are you planning a dark period before changing to Flowering? :slide: :peace: Love the new Rodney Quote, Keepin' Coming Brother!

What is up? Hogdady! What is wrong that 9 hours of flushing,...put a blister on your Camera finger ;)! Show us the garden post flush! :cheer: Are you planning a dark period before changing to Flowering? :slide: :peace: Love the new Rodney Quote, Keepin' Coming Brother!

always a pleasure when my brother Weed stops by....they had 30 hours of dark before flippin da switch...been 7 days in bloom now....will get some pics up tonite mebe, depends how my camera finger feels...:smokin:

first of all, i apologize for the yellow tint, but we are in bloom and the hps light is overwhelming. today is day 8 in bloom. we should start seeing some budsites very soon. still having a powder mold issue, but they had 10 hours of sulfur yesterday. if it keeps up, i will spray with neem oil n water next.

S6300430s.jpg

S6300432s.jpg

S6300433s.jpg

S6300434s.jpg

S6300436s.jpg

S6300437s.jpg

S6300438s.jpg

nice nice nice i am going to upgrade to for my next grow wish mine could be that nice

if i'm doing anything right, it's because of what i have learned here at 420. if this gro finishes as well as it has done to this point, it will be my most successful gro yet. thx jmark for the compliment...:slide:

Thank you Hogdady!:dreamy: Hoping your battle with powder mold soon ends. :amen: Thanks again for the pictures Bro. :peace:

thx for the encouragement brother....:smokin:

HD,
Looking good. Our grows are on the same schedule. Mine are also a week into flower. Yours are showing more than mine though. Great job!

thx for the kind words screwnuts. good luck on your gro! ;)

I'm really liking the split in oyur third pict..Twin cola's THE BEST!!

that's another first for me...topping! only took clones in the past. but according to my new grow reference (420 Magazine), topping would give me (like you said) twin colas! holy double trouble batman! :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom