My First Grow

so i've been havin a little problem with powder mold and fungus gnats. an unanticipated consequence with the addition of the light mover is that i have lost 3200w worth of heat. temps have been runnin lites-on in the 60's and lites-off in the 50's. i know that i wanna pick up about ten degrees and i figured that would help with the mold and gnats. the local hardware chain was havin a sale on oil-filled heaters, so for $60 i picked one up. last nite (lites on 7pm to 7am) the temps went to middle-high 70's and today they were middle 60's. thats a definate improvement. lets see if it helps with my other issues. threw in a pic of the heater and the two biggest girls.

flushing_011s.jpg

hindu skunk

flushing_009s.jpg

trainwreck

flushing_010s.jpg

Hey dady...grow is looking swell!

You went dark for 30hours, prior to changing lites, you didnt flush?

Did you ever top your plants?

Hey dady...grow is looking swell!

You went dark for 30hours, prior to changing lites, you didnt flush?

Did you ever top your plants?

Wassup BBD? yes i flushed, even have pics in the journal (you have to look), and yes i topped 'em and thats in the journal too. quit slackin and check it out! :smokin:

HD,
Looks like we have the same problem with low temps and a very crowded house. Hope it ends well for both of us. Great job!

I'll second that! :smokin:

Oh, to have the problem of low temps :p
Nice stuff, I like the look of that trainwreck

I've got some more pics to upload...trainwreck is like 4' tall now...;)

Good news! The heater is workin great...temps are 76-80 lites on and 62-65 lites off. We are havin a cold spell right now so I am very happy with these temps. Powder mold is all but gone. Got the clones in 4x4s and they are happy. Take a look....

trainwreck budlet

12_08_09_001s.jpg

another one..

12_08_09_002s.jpg

just tryin to get the camera dialed in..

12_08_09_003s.jpg

baby girls

12_08_09_004s.jpg

a hindu kush lady

12_08_09_005s.jpg

the one grandaddy purple lady

12_08_09_008s.jpg

da hindu kush grove

12_08_09_009s.jpg

gettin crowded

12_08_09_011s.jpg

topping equals two colas!