My First Indoor Grow - Wedding Cake By Barneys Farm

Squisha T

I have a question guys! It says for seedlings to use 6tsp per gallon twice a week but i was wondering do I just do a proper watering wet/dry cycle because theres no way im going to be able to use a whole gallon of water for watering…but I wanted to try nutrients from the start if @Emilya Green said to follow the bottle im trying to get everything ready for when the seedlings 🌱 fully pop. I have a small surprise so far..

09A39B07-63AD-42EB-80D2-D274804765D5.jpeg

4C95B319-5053-4848-82EB-ED3B5D1178E3.jpeg

It says to feed UP TO twice a week.
If you are watering properly (per @Emilya Green 's watering thread), you will saturate the soil in the container with that strength of solution (6tsp per gallon) and then nothing again until she's used that up. IF she gets some good growth and needs to be watered again before a week is over, voila there is your second time. If she doesn't it's ok. And you will definitely not be using a whole gallon on just one or even a few seedlings (in one watering/feeding) You could even mix a lesser quantity, ie. 3 tsp for half a gallon, or 1.5 for a quart.

It says to feed UP TO twice a week.
If you are watering properly (per @Emilya Green 's watering thread), you will saturate the soil in the container with that strength of solution (6tsp per gallon) and then nothing again until she's used that up. IF she gets some good growth and needs to be watered again before a week is over, voila there is your second time. If she doesn't it's ok. And you will definitely not be using a whole gallon on just one or even a few seedlings (in one watering/feeding) You could even mix a lesser quantity, ie. 3 tsp for half a gallon, or 1.5 for a quart.
Ahhhh see I mis-understood what she was saying forsure! That makes more sense & im very glad I was able to get better clarification. To technically I have used double the nutes. I will keep this in mind for my seedlings of Wedding Cake I have in the process. I plan on feeding the seedlings as well as @Emilya Green said “from the start” so im hoping for the best of luck haha

How do you all go about feeding though if you shouldn’t let the nutrients sit? I wanna learn your guys preferences or what you think I should do, especially for this new grow

Back
Top Bottom