My First Indoor Grow: Wedding Cake By Barneys Farm

Burnt tips are usually a sign of too much nitrogen.
Interesting leaf shape. Never seen saw blades like those before. (the last pic)

That pheno looks different than the others. It may just be really sensitive to nitrogen at this stage.

The bigger plant is not Wedding cake, just a rando bag seed fyi.
The Mystery bud.
Rarely is any seed other than dank collected. So i'm sure it will be really good smoke.

Sounds like you know the vibes brody :) Only Saved Gasoline. We’ll see if she’s female though. Curious on if shes ready to be fed, its been days.
Does the pot feel light?

We’ll see if she’s female though.
At this stage of my game, i would happily grow it out as a male and harvest its pollen. I like its leaf shape.

Its the first time im actually hearing about it tbh
Look into them. It is a really good solution for living soil grows. I love mine. My plants have never been healthier.

It is a really good solution for living soil grows.
Sort of. I have a cover crop but haven't put live worms in.....yet.

Here is Todays growth :) I have a great feeling these are going to be beasts. Just received my Fox Farms Cal-Mag as well. Misted the baby one a little bit today. Waiting for another good dry cycle before I give them some nice fresh 6.3 pH water. & no I currently havent looked into anything to use for pests. I used fox farms trio on the random big plant. Grow big & big bloom. Curious if you guys have any suggestions, im very open! Just being patient and following the rules waiting for my next move

BB1D4207-5C98-4210-B776-DB62E4A961A6.jpeg

E9AE0B60-5633-4FD1-9917-1C26F420E5C5.jpeg

E1CC6278-4461-4843-B11B-573832774E6B.jpeg

C8FB29C5-43E6-4690-B31C-70051E3C88CA.jpeg

Seems like this exhaust fan that came with this amazon tent isn’t pushing out air like when I first got it…Can feel it pushing a little bit of air. Should I replace with a better one? Thoughts?

A79B67D8-B300-44CF-9869-3D7D08D76E57.jpeg

If you are concerned about pests i would recommend spiking the top few inches of your soil with diatomaceous earth.

Back
Top Bottom