My First Indoor Grow: Wedding Cake By Barneys Farm

Would you only use this if you seen a concern though? So far haven't seen anything…
I use it every time i prepare soil. I will also spike my soil with neem meal. Better safe than sorry.

I use it every time i prepare soil. I will also spike my soil with neem meal. Better safe than sorry.
You got that right. I just wasnt sure if it maybe could effect it but I think im going to trust you & take your word for it homie! Trying to keep this 1st grow as official and properly done as I can to learn for these upcoming grows.

Both are organic ways of fighting pests. People have been known to eat diatomaceous earth. I don't, but some do.

Im going to grab a bag now actually lol.
If you use soil, it is smart to have some handy.
It is a very fine powder. It can be messy. I will use a solo cup with fairly small holes in the bottom and tap the cup to put a layer on the top of the soil. But typically i just add a cup or two to the top and mix it in.

If you use soil, it is smart to have some handy.
It is a very fine powder. It can be messy. I will use a solo cup with fairly small holes in the bottom and tap the cup to put a layer on the top of the soil. But typically i just add a cup or two to the top and mix it in.
Yeah, I’m going to have to do your solo cup method while they are in the solo cups but I will keep that in mind for when I transplant into my 5 gallon to mix it in with the soil

Bag secured lol

04B1C44B-E4EA-4CFE-9E37-580F5D8B5E57.jpeg

Wait till you see how messy that shit is LOL. The zip sealer on the bag will become useless after opening it.

Wait till you see how messy that shit is LOL. The zip sealer on the bag will become useless after opening it.
Hahaha oh boi its like that?? Sheeesh, well sounds good I will just use it when I transplant. Also going to use some roost booster called Great White to enhance root growth. Didnt have A chance too with the seedlings.

Goodmorning guys just got to the tent & have the plants about a 1/4 cup of water ph 6.3 split in between both plants. Bigger getting a little more. I’m not sure if I should try to add more water next wet and dry cycle because I would like to get a total of one feeding and one watering a week a total of two times so I can be prepared to follow the fox farm schedule. Curious of opinions. Other than that, I think, rather better off under watering then overwatering so they seem like they’re doing great overall

I could be completely off base but based on your last pic in the red solos, I would fully saturate them with good drainage holes and then wait until they are once again light when picking up.
Make those roots chase all the available water.
Feed according to the schedule based on the stage of life but let the plants tell you when they are thirsty.

Once they are taking all the water within 48 hrs, it’s probably time to plan your uppot

I could be completely off base but based on your last pic in the red solos, I would fully saturate them with good drainage holes and then wait until they are once again light when picking up.
Make those roots chase all the available water.
Feed according to the schedule based on the stage of life but let the plants tell you when they are thirsty.

Once they are taking all the water within 48 hrs, it’s probably time to plan your uppot
I totally agree. Im not sure if I should saturate until I see run off or just give all of the soil a good water. Trying to figure out my amount so far. I’d say 1/2 or a 1/4 cup would fully drench. I feel like 1 cup may be too much

Looks to be a bloom booster. Those are typically used during the final weeks of flower to enhance weight. im pretty sure most of us use one. I use Koolbloom.

Back
Top Bottom