My First Journal

Idk how i would feel about selling the weed i grew... id rather give it to my bro or my friends if i had any.. or keep it obviously. But i guess if you had a pound at a time it would be pointless to keep it all lol
I could never sell it. It's from the earth, anyone can grow it. I don't mind sharing it with others or family but I really couldn't sell it lol

Yea ive always had to buy my stuff from dealers.. im used to always getting ripped of and all that fun stuff. Now i have someone i can get good bud from but its 200 a half and 380 an oz and im just tired of wasting money.. so glad i can finally try to do this myself. Plus with everyone's help on here it makes it a much better experience and seeing everybody's success gives me hope.

Some how i got first timers luck and my three bag seeds have preflowers. I am a proud parent of three lovely ladies and i couldn't be happier lol

You should feel proud of your self. Give your self more credit. You did really really good.

What's wrong with having a big girl? I'd be contacting your lighting manufacturer, seed bank and letting them know they're missing out on a fantastic grower to sponsor. Then marketing your own patented soil mix. Really angel...food for thought. :thumb:

Yea ive always had to buy my stuff from dealers.. im used to always getting ripped of and all that fun stuff. Now i have someone i can get good bud from but its 200 a half and 380 an oz and im just tired of wasting money.. so glad i can finally try to do this myself. Plus with everyone's help on here it makes it a much better experience and seeing everybody's success gives me hope.

Some how i got first timers luck and my three bag seeds have preflowers. I am a proud parent of three lovely ladies and i couldn't be happier lol
That's a lot of money omg. You definately have something great going on. Soon you'll never have to buy smoke, that's the greatest achievement all of us are after grow our own and keep getting better and better

Ouch on those prices bro. Insane. Def grow your own. :thumb:
Had a friend gave me oz for $200. Blue dream. Always that price. Man do I miss him. Lives in Colorado now. Sigh

I used to live in a city and the weed was so fucking good and cheap like 200 an oz or less man.. but that was when i knew people and all the 'dealers' are pretty sketchy where i live now and ive been here for over 10 years. Its crazy and its what has pushed me into growing it, always afraid of the consequences but i finally feel good about what im doing.

The best thing ive happened to me here is this dude i went to high school with had an ounce on him of some fire at school and he gave me half of it for free. That guy was the shit and that was a damn good day lol

I used to live in a city and the weed was so fucking good and cheap like 200 an oz or less man.. but that was when i knew people and all the 'dealers' are pretty sketchy where i live now and ive been here for over 10 years. Its crazy and its what has pushed me into growing it, always afraid of the consequences but i finally feel good about what im doing.

The best thing ive happened to me here is this dude i went to high school with had an ounce on him of some fire at school and he gave me half of it for free. That guy was the shit and that was a damn good day lol
Well now you'll be the one growing it. You'll make lots of friends here and have the smoke you grew on your own. I just love it here with everyone lol

Back
Top Bottom